B i l a n g II

I took a deep deep breathe while taking a bathe.

"Do I have to go there?" I asked, pouting.

I sounded like a child, well I am.

"Kailangan milady, birthday ng iyong ama." I rolled my eyes as I watch myself infront of the mirror.

My bluish-purple hair is already below my shoulder. I remember back before I came back, my hair is long that it riches my butt and I like it that way.

I was 18 when I died, I still have ten years to plan my revolution in this family.

"Ito ba ang dress ng Lady?" Tanong ni Den, I look at the head maid who just enter my room.

I took a deep breathe before smiling widely as I greet her.

"Manang!" I shouted and even hug her. I need to gain her favor, when that mistress and father is gone she has the authority in this Mansè. She looks shock but I look up on her with big shinning smile.

"You remind me of my mother." I said pure lie. She really look shock but her eyes soften.

"My lady." The old lady said as she held her chest.

You were rude to me back then but I'm thinking of giving you a second chance because you'll be a great ally someday.

I smiled and went back infront of the mirror and let the servant do my hair and dress me up.

We finish and its already dinner time which is dad's party in the Mansè.

I entered the event hall and there's already lot of noble inside having fun. At the center of the hall is my father with Lilliane and the great mistress.

I rolled my eyes before smiling. I carry my heavy dress and walk to them to greet my father.

"Happy Birthday Father." I said and bow. He look at me and nod. "I shall take my leave." You won't like the idea of me sitting besides you dirty people.

Back before I die, I made a mess in dad's birthday party back then. I splashed drink in Lilliane's face. I was so evil back then and how I want to do the same but I don't want to gain any attention from these people yet. I want them to expect nothing from me like I'm accepting them silently, then I'll blow them up later.

I was about to turn around when my father called me.

"Sit here Tia." I look at him with so much shock, my reaction were mutual with the two bitch.

"P-pardon?" Lilibeth asked, she isn't expecting this.

"Sit besides your family Tia." Dad said with so much authority. Lilliane smiled as if she likes the idea. "Greet the guests with us, The Imperial family will soon enter." I didn't speak but sat besides my father.

Why the hell would a royal blood come to this humble family?

Then I remember it, only Luxius and his brother Sanse will come, to see Luxius's possible fianceè.

I look at innocent Lilliane who's watching the people dance and have fun.

She looks dumb.

I frowned.

"I should take my leave father, Im tired." I said and stood up.

"2ND PRINCE SANSE AND 3RD PRINCE LUXIUS HAS ARRIVE!" The announcer shouted as the grand door open.

Oh my!

Young Luxius is indeed handsome. I bit my lower lip and look at his older brother. Sansebastian. Our eyes met so I immediately look away. Father and Lilibeth stood up to greet the Royals same with Lilliane, I rolled my eyes as I bowed with them.

"May the peace within Guibàsh bless you." My father sincerely said and look up.

"Happy birthday Marquis Theo." Sanse greeted father. "I hope you'll accept my himble gift, 15 royal horse I shall grant you." What the fuck?

15 horse that's--

I can't remember dad having 15 horse from the Imperial family, Oh well I left early--No I was kicked out because I throw tantrum back then, so I haven't met them before.

"I'll gladly accept your present your higness."

I look at Sanse who's obviously looking at me, I raised my eyebrow. We dont have much interaction back before I die because Im busy with parties and shopping while he's busy with politics.

If Im 9 years old then Luxius is 11, then Sanse is 13 right now, back then he did great, he was actually a genius and people talk about him being the crown prince but no one from the Palace announce who'll succeed the throne.

I look at Luxius, his eyes is indeed red while Sanse has Dark red eyes, remind me of the crimson eyes in the garden.

"You must be Lady Arthia?" I caught up with my thoughts when Sansebastian spoke to me.

"M-may the peace of Guibàsh bless you." I don't know why Im shuttering. "Yes, Im Arthia Laisse your highness." I said.

He nod and talk with my father after. I look at Luxius who's also watching me. I smiled at him but he look away.

••

Marquis / Marquess -  a nobleman of high hereditary rank in various European peerages and in those of some of their former colonies