B i l a n g XX

After the Emperor's speech and his alone dance with Princess Dominica, they followed the ceremony with the first dance of the debutant with their father. Ofcourse I didn't get the first dance of the Marquis but I'm getting all the attention, not because a father of mine didn't choose his first daughter but because my first dance is the great Second Prince Sansebastian.

"I'm thankful you've got my back." I said. He smiled gently and swayed with me.

"I'm thankful I'm your first ever dance." He said to my ears which gave me goosebumps. The first song ended. I'm expecting the Marquis to dance me as an act of respect and for my pride but we just look at each other then he turn his back to talk to other noble father.

I rolled my eyes then I met Luxius eyes.

"Care to dance with me?" He offer his hands. I smiled at him, I have no right to reject a royal infront of their subject anyways.

"Sanse is busy so I thought I'll have the chance to dance you first, but look at that man." He said while shooking his head. I laughed at him.

"Competitive huh?"

"You're beautiful tonight, well you look stunning everyday." He said while looking away.

"You don't see me everyday, Your highness." I said sarcasticly.

"Well, I am busy and there's no need to watch you, I know you're pretty everyday." I smiled at his compliment.

Is this how he got Lilliane back then?

Speaking of Lilliane, I saw her eyes behind Luxius, she's glairing at us with her mother besides her. I smirked and move closer to Luxius.

"Say, I appreciate your gift Lux." I whispered to his ear softly. He stopped. I smirked again at Lilliane.

Die in jealousy.

"You surprised me." He said blushing. I just smiled at him as we finished the music.

I felt so tired. When I see the Marquis talking to Duke Ariesè, I got the urge to walk to them.

The Duke saw me so he smiled right away which caught the Marquis' attention.

"Hello Duke Ariesè!" I greeted the Duke. "Oh father!" I acted like I didn't see my father. He coughed looking all irritated. "I'd like to thank you for helping me with this dress." I said gratefully.

"No problem Lady Laissè!" He said. "Say, did you like my birthday gift?" I immediately nod at him. He gave me another set of those jewelry with different design.

"I thank you for that beautiful gift Duke." I said.

"Now I'm curious." He said then look at my father. "What did Marquis Laissè gave to his daughter?" He asked. I almost burst into laughter.

He didn't gave me anything.

"Well, I gave my daughter one of my Casino in the South." He said proudly.

"Really? Did you liked it Lady Laissè?" He asked. I laughted.

"I'm sorry Duke but you must be mistaken." I said. The Duke wrinkled his forehead. "Father is referring to his favorite daughter, Lilliane." I said. Lilibeth and the Marquis look at me like I did something wrong. I just smiled joyfuly. "I did receive nothing from my father, but I don't mind at all!" I smiled.

"You look happy." The Duke said so I smiled more but my smile slowly faded when I saw a famillar eyes approaching us.

Those crimson were too pretty and it's mesmerizing. When I realized that I've been looking at it for a long time I look away.

If my counting is right, he should be here after next two years from now, but why is he here now? Did the war ended?

"May the peace within Guibàsh bless you, Your Highness!" I almost forgot to bow when everyone besides already did.

"Prince Cailevi, what brings you here?!" The Marquis asked. Cailevi look at the Marquis.

"You should be resting by now Prince Cailevi."  The Duke said.

Our eyes met, so I look away. Why heart is beating faster than usual as if I did something wrong with this person infront of me.

He grew taller and more masculine. His white-red hair is longer than before, and his crimson eyes looks more expensive.

"I just want to look around." He answered still looking at me.

"If then I won't let go of this opportunity." Father said then called Lilliane infront. "Please meet my second--"

It's irritating.

The Marquis isn't ashamed throwing himself with the Royals?

"I-its  been a while Prince C-cailevi." I cut the Marquis sentence and greeted Cailevi first.

At first he looks shocked but smirked after.

"It is, Lady Arthia Isabelà Laissè." He said he took my hand and gave it a peck kiss.

Everyone is shock, seeing that I am acquainted with the First Prince from war.

But I just took a risk. I don't even know if he remembers me but I'm thankful I wasn't embarassed by my rash move.

••