B i l a n g LXIX

I paved my way to the familiar gate. My heart is racing so fast not because of nervousness but because of anger.

Tila ngayon lang nabuhay ang galit sa loob ko. Lady Cecilà is irritating me so much, tila ginagatungan ang galit sa loob ko.

Nang bumungad ako sa mansion ay agad kong nakita and head maid. She immediately went to me and asked me things. I did not answer any of those.

"Sister Tia!" I look at my brother. He look sweaty and he's still fixing his clothes walking to me. Looks like he was training and he just heard that i'm here in a dirty mansion.

"Theodore." I said. He was about to grab my skirt but he stopped midway. I look away.

"Where's Lilibeth?" I asked.

"A-arthia.." When I saw Lilliene on the stairs I immediately walk fast to her and give her a hand.

"Sister!" I heard Theodore's shout. I did not stop and slap her again. She fell on the floor. She can't fall down on the stairs since i'm infront of her preventing her too.

Sure I can kill her right now, right here but she should die in fire. Trial in hell.

I wasn't contented with two slaps and pulled her hair down. I felt Theodore's presence behind me but he's not stopping me.

"W-what's your problem Arthia?!" She shouted but her head is still beneath me since i'm grabbing her hair down. I looked down at her before throwing her head.

"You killed Den." Not a question.

"W-who--" I slapped her again. I felt my hand heated. It must've hurt a lot.

"You don't even know her name." I said.

"Who the hell--"

"The servant!" I shouted in frustration because she is brainless.

I look at her red cheek. My hands are shaking can't wait to slap her again. She did grew up stupid and ugly.

"What's wrong with you? For a lowly servant you'll do this to your sis--"

I slapped her again before she could finish her dirty words.

"Sister your hand!" The bug said when he saw me looking at my reddish hand. It's so hot, it's throbbing too but I don't care. I need to remove what i'm feeling by slapping this brainless lady infront of me. And she dared to call me sister, disgusting.

"You're not my sister." I said looking down on her. She looks like a damsel in distress. I look at her tears that is making me more tremble with anger.

If she did not came into my life, my life would be easy. And I don't have to plan treason with the bastard prince. I won't even meet him. Our path would never cross and I would never feel this uncertain emotions. It's nameless and useless. If Lilliene did not came I would be living a nice and quiet life.

I slapped her again, my hands move on it's own this time while i'm thinking.

I hate her so much. She's the cause of everything. If that Marquis wasnt a nympho, my mother's life and mine would be easy.

They are to blame.

I sighed and look at the bug besides me, also the head maid who looks shock that she wasn't able to move.

"Where's Lilibeth?" I asked holing my skirt. My palm is hurting.

"What are you trying t-to do n-now Arthi--" I raised my throbbing hand on her face and she immidiately tried to stop me. I laughed at her.

Too scared. So where are your guts to talk back to me coming from?

I look around the second floor and about to look back to go down but I immidiately receive and thick palm.

"Sister!" I heard Theodore. He immediately move to me and held my cheeks that I wasn't able to because of shock.

"What do you think you're doing in my house?!" Lilibeth's voice roared on the whole manse. I look at her with so much wrath and when she saw my eyes she raise her hand again and about to slap me when Theodore grabbed her hand. The bug's other hand is on my waist supporting me.

"Old mistress." I whispered witha death glare. She look at Theodore.

"Theo, let go of my hand. I'm your mother! I treated you like my real son! What do you think you're doing?" She asked Theodore dramatically.

"Let's go of her dirty hand Theodore." I said boredly.

Theodore look at me when I shook my head  he slowly let go of Lilibeth's hand but before he could fully let go I give Lilibeth what I came here for.

"M-mother!" I heard Lilliene's irky voice behind me.

It looks like I slapped her more than what I planned that Lilibeth wasn't able to recover immediately.

"L-lady Arthia." I did not look at the head maid, instead I gave Lilibeth another palm.

"You dared to touch a servant of mine." I grabbed her hair down so she won't fall on the stairs, instead she fell on the floor, down on my feet since we're on the midway of the stairs.

"What a-are talking about?" Lilliene joined her mother.

"Head servant should go behind these two, they might fall. I don't want my step-mother and step-sister to be hurt." I said dramatically.

"Lady Arthia w-what is happening?" I ignore the head maid and look at the mother and daughter. Disgusting.

"I'm done." I said. "Don't wanna hear their awful voices" I said and walk passed by them.

The bug followed me.

"Sister your hand should be treated." He said while walking with me. "Is your face alright.." He slowly stopped when he saw my face.

I look straight not minding the tears that is falling down on my face.

"S-sister, does it hurt?" He asked. I saw the kalesa I rode to come here. I stopped to look  at Theodore and wipe my tears. When did it fell?

"Mother and I used to play around this mansion." I whispered. "It's was just disgusting to see another mother and daughter crying and comforting each other on the same house where my mother and I used to play." I said and look at him without a humor.

I know this feeling, it's very familiar. The familiar envy that has been my demon since then. I want to deny it but it's one of the two feelings I know that I can name.

"S-siter should not waste her tear on stupid things." He said looking away. I just look at him.

"I'll be going now." I said. "You should get ready to leave this mansion." I said. I saw his eyes widened before turning away.

"I'll live with you sister?!" He asked. I nodded calmly, opposite of his reaction.

If Den is with me and she still got killed then Theodore is not safe here anymore.

••