B i l a n g XXV

"You're confident." I said as we walk in my mother's garden.

He just smiled at me.

"Did you just really came here to ask if I can come to the banquet with you?" I asked. He smiled.

"No." He said.

"What is it then?" I asked.

"I came here to ask you attend a meeting with me."

"Meeting?"

"Yeah, well Duke Ariesè was planning on inviting you then but you haven't come to your age yet." He shrugged and pick a red rose, he stop so am I. I look at him. He's like a scenery. "And since you have come to your age now, I'm inviting you." He said.

"What kind of meeting is it?" I asked.

"Hmm.." He put the rose in my ears. "Beautiful." He started walking again. "Just a simple gathering of nobles hosted by the Duke." My eyes widened, he smiled at me as if he read what's on my mind.

"Y-you already started?" I asked feeling all nervous.

If that meeting is for him, those nobles is probably his supporters and will back him up if he start a treason, then without me, he can have everything. He already has his allies. What do I do?

He can trash me anytime.

I can't make wrong decisions.

"What are you thinking now?" He asked.

I look away. I bit my lower lip.

I don't like this. I don't like feeling anxious.

It's like I'm back to square one, with no one by my side.

I didn't notice that he stop and held my cheek, his crimson eyes is watching my expressions carefully.

"What are you scared about?" He asked. "You keep giving me those expressions, Am I scaring you?"

I tried to get out of his palms and he let me. I look away. A tear fell from my eyes.

I wasn't a crybaby, I never did cry because these little emotions.

"Levi Im scared." I said with all my courage.

"What are so scared about Tia?"

"You." I said and look down. "I'm scared I might lose you." I said and held his hand. If I have to beg for his assurance, I will. I need his assurance so this anxiousness will leave me alone. "I'm afraid I might lose only trump card."

I said. I already chose him, I already chose, and Luxius is a witness. I can't come to him anymore.

"I won't leave you." He said. I look at his eyes. "I can't." He said then wipe my tears. "That's right Tia, I'm your only hope, I'm the only one who can present you what you want." He said, is that his assurance?

It's not what I want to hear but I calmed down.

He, himself is not what I want, he having the throne is, but with his words, I calmed, my mind calmed

I nod slowly.

"Even if I become useless?"

"You're not useless alright?" He let go of my cheeks and started walking again I slowly followed him.

"What if?" I asked.

"If you became useless." He look back at me. "You just need to stay by my side." He said then wink before walking again. "Seriously, where's the no fear girl I met here before?" He asked, I think he is asking his self.

I pouted while fixing myself. Theodore will go crazy if he sees me like this.

He can't, he'll think that crying is fine and I didn't raise him just to cry on these little things.

I just lost myself for a second.

"What will you do after you accomplish what you want Tia?" He asked. I look at him and smiled. I've been thinking of that question since I came back to life so that question is a no brainer now.

I took the rose on my ear that is about to fall and look at his crimson eyes, they almost have the same color.

"Will you leave the capital and stay at a province or go to Elvish?" He smiled.

"Are you curious?" I asked with a challenging tone that I know he likes. He smirked.

"Tell me."

I drop the rose infront of him.

"I'll die."

••