Paralyzed

I was still. Couldn't move. I tried to, and failed. I was hearing my mother calling 911 and I wanted to scream out that I'm fine. But the words wouldn't come out. "You're gonna be okay Levan." she said crying. Of course I was gonna be okay. I'm Levan. I'm a survivor. I just passed out. No big deal. But then again it was. Because I couldn't figure why Brent was in my room and how he had bypassed my mom in the kitchen. Wait. He claimed he came through the window. How did he climb it? He wasn't the athletic type. Something wasn't right. I knew for sure that I was losing my mind. I heard someone coming in the room. "How bad is it?" A familiar voice I heard. "Blood is coming out of his nose, and I didn't know what to do." My mother replied. It was Sam. He was finally here. I wasn't really surprised. "Call an ambulance.." he demanded. My mother quickly got up and started dialing immediately. "Don't die on me." he whispered in my ear. I can't die. I just fainted. It wasn't anything serious. "What did you say?" My mother asked. "N-nothing." He stuttered. He lied. Why would he lie? Just tell her what you said Sam! I wanted to yell so bad but couldn't. I trapped under my own body. Weights just covering me, so it was impossible to say or do anything.

Moments later the ambulance arrived and I was on a bed. Laying there. I could slowly feel my body coming back to me. The weights being lifted. But this was only my toes and fingers. I twitched them a little, confirming that I was in fact still alive. I arrived at the hospital and I was in the surgery room. "What happened?!" A lady demanded. Green skank?! She was a doctor? No. She couldn't be. She was a skank. Agh. What the hell was going on? I twitched my fingers in irritation and it was quiet. "Give it to him." my father demanded. "Are you sure?" She asked. It was quiet for a moment and someone finally had spoken. "Okay.. Let's begin." she said. I assumed he shook his head yes instead of no. What were they going to do to me? I just fainted. I'm not dead. I really wanted to scream that. But couldn't. Not even if force was an option. My mouth was opened and something cold was pressed against it. And something even more cold dripped inside of my mouth. Tasted like iron, but with a burn to it. It burned my tongue. And every part of the inside that it touched. What was in my mouth? I wanted to spit it out. I wanted to scream. But I couldn't. Next the burning substance traveled from my mouth to my chest. And from my chest, to my stomach, and from my stomach, to my legs. Seconds past and it was all over my body. "Take him home, and give him plenty of the stuff." she said. What was Green Skank yapping about. What stuff? Drugs? Oh hell no. I wasn't taking any, even if it was forced down my throat.. Like burning substance. We were on our way home. And time was going by really slow. The burning got hotter and hotter. But it was bearable. We were finally home and I was carried to my bed. Finally someone saved from the hallway of doom. I thanked the stars that I didn't have to walk up to my room. The burning grew as I was placed in my bed. "Rest now and forget any of this happened." Sam said. Was he talking to me? "I will forget that any of this happened." My mother said. What? How could she forget this. It sounded like she wanted to but it also sounded like she was forced to forget all of this. Next she was out of the room and it was Sam and I, and the burning substance in my body. All alone and trapped.