Chapter 15 ~ Truth or Dare

Suga POV

"Daichi truth or dare." I look next to me as Daichi responds. Currently we are sitting very close together. I don't mind it. I honestly love that our arms are touching and I'm close enough to smell his soothing cologne, but it's taking a lot of control to keep the blush off my cheeks.

"Dare."

"Hmm... oh ok play the umm Pocky game with Suga." That's the last straw. No matter what I do I can't keep the light blush that dusts my cheeks. I sigh and do my best to look unfazed by the dare.

"What if I don't have Pocky?" He asks, smirking. I look at him curiously. If he had bought Pocky wouldn't he had told me. It's one of my favorite things.

"Oh please it's one of Suga's favorite foods. I know one of you has some." He sighs and stands up walking to our room. Did he really have some and hide it from me. He comes back holding 3 boxes of Pocky. I glare at him.

"You had 3 boxes of Pocky and didn't tell me!" He chuckles slightly as I grab a box already popping one into my mouth annoyed. Kuroo chuckles and grins.

"Suga we still have to do the dare." I sigh and roll my eyes even though I'm freaking out slightly. I pop the tip of one into my mouth and face him. Slow he leans in and takes the other end in his mouth smirking. I blush madly as we each continue to inch closer and closer, connecting eyes every once in a while. Daichi doesn't look very fazed by this which is annoying.

Soon we're at the last straw neither one of us has pulled away yet. We're so close I can feel his warm breath as he calmly exhales. Daichi takes the last bite lightly brushing his lips on mine before me both pull away facing the group who all watch in amusement.

"Wow I'm surprised you both lasted the whole time." I look down still blushing as Daichi hands me the box of Pocky back. I can tell Daichi is smirking at the reaction he got out of me.

"Could mom and dad finally be getting together." I look up and glare at Tsukishima who seems to only speak when it's for sure to get a reaction from someone.

"Very funny guys." Daichi says not even denying his comment which everyone noticed. "Hinata truth or dare."

"Truth."

"Do you like anyone?" He asks, causing Hinata to burn bright red practically answering for him.

"Uhhh... y-yeah."

"Really!?" Noya says jumping with excitement although looking a little worn out.

"Aww the baby has a crush." Oikawa taunts, gaining a smack over the head by Iwaizumi. He whines quietly while everyone else focuses back on Hinata.

"Well who is it."

"What! No way I'm telling you."

"Come on dumbass, what are you? Scared?"

"N~no..." Hinata says shyly. I sigh and lean against Daichi slightly waiting for the bickering to die down.

"Hinata it's your turn." Daichi says moving the game along.

"Oh umm... Kenma truth or dare."