Simula

As I gaze outside the window, I can't help but to appreciate all of God's work. The way the trees dance as the wind blows away some leaves and how the chirping birds fly up the blue cloudy sky.  It's just amazing. I've always fancied nature, its natural beauty is just astonishing. It gives me a sense of peace and calms my every being.

A loud voice suddenly woke me up from my reverie.

"Earth to Scarlet!" my bestfriend Mei shouted in front of my face covering the view I was staring at.

"What the?! Can you not shout?! Ang sakit sa tenga niyang matinis mong boses. Eh kung lagyan ko kaya 'yan ng duck tape?!" angil ko

"Ay grabe ka naman Scar, wala pa rin talagang kakupas kupas 'yang pagka maldita mo" reklamo ni Mei.

"Just please keep quiet, you know how noise irritates the hell out of me"

"Pero kasi may nakalap akong balita tungkol kay Kendrick"

And that completely got my attention. Kendrick has been my crush ever since 7th grade and everyone except him knows it. And now that she mentioned him, I suddenly remember the cupcakes I baked for him. Hhmmm I wonder if he'll like it?

"Hey, snap out of it" Mei snapped her fingers in front of my face.

"What?"

"So here's the news, uhm this is just a rumor so don't go ballistic on me now ok?"

"Yeah yeah sure"

"So I just heard that Kendrick is already in a relationship with someone"

"WHAT?!"

OH MY GOD THAT CAN'T BE!!!

I'll seriously murder whoever that bitch is, she dared to even go against me, the super drop dead gorgeous Queen Bee of this school. Oh you better get ready bitch because I'm gonna make your life a living hell in this institution. No one messes with MY BABY!!

"WHO THE HECK IS THAT SLUT HUH?!"

"Uhh, please calm down Scarlet" she pleaded but it only fell on deaf ears.

"Ohh she better get ready because I'm planning to let her experience hell" and I laughed in an antagonistic way.

"Err the thing is-" I cut her off.

"What if I'll just seduce Ken? I mean who would even resist my beauty?"

But then again I realized, Ken didn't actually notice me for the past years. No matter how popular I am, he's just always oblivious and that irritates me.

"Scarlet Patrice Peña Fuentabella!" I was shocked when Mei suddenly screamed, I eyed her disapprovingly and she just gave me a peace sign.

"Heheheheh sowy na" she pouted

Argh pasalamat sya at bestie ko siya and not some random person.

"Just go on" I said

"The thing is, no one knows who his lover is, it's still a mystery to everyone."

What? Hmm now that's interesting, I smirked.

"So how did you know that he's already in a relationship?" I asked still curious as to how someone got away with it without me knowing that she is stealing MY MAN.

"According to my resources, he was caught buying couple shirts and even bought a cake with a 'Happy 4th Monthsary Love' and one more thing, he went to a well-known condominium" she elaborated.

"Oh that condominium where your boyfriend is staying?" I asked, well this friend of mine has a boyfriend and I don't and it's unfair, saganang sagana na siya sa dilig, eh ako kulang nalang tubuan ng cactus sa sobrang tagtuyot.

"Yup" she popped the letter 'p' emphasizing the sound.

"How about we visit your boyfriend's condo after class?"

"Hmm let me think" and then she pretended to think but I already know what it's gonna be, si Mei pa ba? If I know baka dun na siya matulog and maybe magpapadilig nanaman, hmp malanding 'to. I'm not against what their doing naman kasi it's her body I believe kasi sa saying na "My body, My rules" pero palagi ko naman siyang pinapaalalahan na she should always use condom and take pills for double protection, mahirap na baka may makalusot. I laughed at that.

"Hala nabuang nanaman si Scarlet" she gasped.

"Atribidang 'to" I hissed at her, "So ano na?"

"Hhmm sige na nga lang" I then saw her hidden seductive smile. Hayyy hindi siya magiging si Mei kung hindi siya kalahating malandi, I laughed again.

While I was plotting how to seduce and make agaw kay Ken baby ko, I heard the door opened and pumasok ang teacher namin.

"Ngi, akala ko pa naman di na siya papasok" I whispered to Mei and my malanding bestie just giggled. I was stunned when she suddenly giggled again but this time with matching beautiful eyes pa.

I gave her a disgusted look, "Hoy Mei umayos ka hindi tayo talo, alam mong may Ken ako at may jowa ka" I hissed at her and flipped my hair and then rolled my eyes.

I noticed her staring in front and my jaw dropped when I saw Mrs. Ocampo glaring at me. Pasimple kong kinurot si Mei and gave the teacher an innocent look, I even batted my eyelashes para mas mukhang true.

Tumikhim siya at inismiran ako, "Anyways class, you have a new classmate today he just transferred from our neighbor school. Pumasok ka hijo" and that's when I noticed someone at the door, my jaw automatically dropped when I saw him, sinipat ko ang lalaki at natantong kaya pala giggle nang giggle ang malanding Mei kasi fafable pala to.

Shit! He's hot just wearing that simple jeans na hapit sa kaniyang mga binti at fitted black V-neck shirt na pinatungan ng black leather jacket. Unti unti kong tinaas ang paningin ko sa kaniyang mukha and I almost fell out of my chair when I saw him staring intently at me. His messy brown hair is so sexy and those pair of seductive almond shaped eyes, he was pursing his reddish lips. Ulala ano kayang feeling kapag sinipsip ko iyan? Masarap kaya?

What the?! What the heck are you thinking Scarlet Patrice?! Kelan ka pa natutong maglandi ng hindi si Ken?? I suddenly got guilty kasi I'm supposed to be loyal and faithful sa baby ko kaso na tempt ako, erase erase natin tong malanding thoughts mo Scarlet.

The guy's jaw clenched when he looked away from me. Oh my god ang macho gwapito ng panga, ano kayang feeling kapag hinawakan at hinimas ko iyan? Hhmmm

SNAP OUT OF IT SCARLET!

As I was mentally debating with myself the gorgeous guy introduced himself in front.

"Good morning everyone, I'm Xeiden Jace Monasterio" he said

"Ok Mr. Monasterio, you may take a seat behind Ms. Fuentabella since it's the only available chair in the room aside from the broken chair beside the window."

I was just silently observing the new guy but I was shocked when he smirked at me the moment he passed by my seat.

I take back all the compliments in my mind earlier, no one dares to smirk at the Queen Bee.

After we were dismissed, Mei and I were supposed to go out of the classroom na kaso may lintek na biglang bumunggo sa'kin. I looked at who it was and my blood boiled when I saw it was the new guy.

"Sorry Miss" he said sarcastically and just smirked at me before heading out.

Seriously, what the hell?!

*****

I hope you like it:)
Stay tuned
- C