Chapter 2

Ice is now at the library. His class has already ended at 4 p.m. He just has to wait for Top to pick him up. The guy will finish his class at 5 pm later. So to not waste the time, Ice went to the library while waiting for Top to come.

Ice was walking slowly as he study each novel that was on the bookshelf of the novel section. He looked from the top to the bottom of the shelf. Hoping he is not overlooked. 

When the novel he wanted was already found, he smiled a little. Unfortunately it is a little above. Quite difficult for him to reach it. Ice sighed slighty. Out of places, why should it be on top? Whether he wanted to or not he had to take the novel himself.
There's no one he could hope to help him take the novel. Out of blue, someone reached for the novel. Ice was a little bit startled and immediately turned his body, facing the person who was standing too close behind him earlier

"This one?", He asked. Daw carved a smile while showing the novel in his hand to Ice. 

Ice took the book in Daw's hand then bowed slightly. without waiting any longer he left. Leaving Daw who was still standing stunned with what had just happen. 

Daw mumble, "Interesting."

Daw smirked. Everyone in the university can easily fall for him even when he just give them a smirk. They scream. They faint. No one can resist him after all.

Ice open the first chapter of the novel and started reading it. He was enjoying his novel, but Daw's appearance disturb his great time. 

"Hey. Can I seat here?", Daw asked. 

Ice looked around. There are still fews empty seats. "Go sit at the other seats. There are still many left."

Daw just look at him. Ice sighed when he realize that Daw didn't get what he just told him. He took out a piece of sticky notes and wrote down what he said earlier. 

Daw nods when he read it. After a moment he realize that Ice could hear him. "You can hear me?" 

Ice didn't replied but continue reading the novel. Daw smiled a little. He sits in front of Ice. He didn't even care that Ice doesn't allowed him to sit there after all. Ice just shook his head. 

"My name is Daw. What's your's?", Daw asked. 

But instead of telling his name, Ice glared at him and asked him to shut up. "Can you be silent? I can't focus."

"What?"

Ice rolled his eyes. His fingers moved to his lips like zipping motion then show his index finger. 

"Oh. Okay!", Daw said and made an 'okay' with his fingers. 

Daw stared at Ice who's frowned while reading the novel. He's not sure what made that guy into the novel so much. He secretly smiled. It's not that he doesn't understand Ice. He do. Daw has growing up, seeing his mute uncle almost everyday. He even know how to communicate in sign language.

Daw just pretended not to understand Ice. He just wanted to see how Ice would communicates with him. One good thing is, though he was mute he could still hear. But the man was very cold. As cold as his name. Just like what his friends told him. 

"Your name, Ice?", Daw said. 

Ice frowned, making Daw move his lips towards Ice's reference book which had a piece of paper with the words 'Ice' affixed to the front of the book. Ice realized that and turned the book over. Daw held back a laugh. Ice's reaction was really funny. 

"Can I predict?", He asked. But Ice did not answer or look at him. 

"I predict, we will meet again tomorrow. If not, the next day.", Daw said. Makes Ice thought that guy is silly.

"Can I predict again? I predict, that you will fall in love with me."

"Crazy!" 

"What?", Daw asked, pretended not to understand. 

"Just because you are popular at this university you think that you can get anyone you want? Stop dreaming! Not everyone wants youNot everyone easily falls in love with you. And not everyone are interested to you". Ice does not care whether Daw understands or not. 

Daw really upsets him. Just now, the boy suddenly approached him and predicted at will that Ice would fall in love with him. The person who was the craze of other students at the university.

"Huh? Well, whatever it is... I will make sure that you will like me.", Daw said. He was so surprised that Ice was actually 'rejecting' him. 

First time in forever. 

Ice sighed heavily then rub his face with both his hands. 
"This guy! Relax Ice. Relax.", his thought. He really wanted to kick him in the face right now.

"I have to go now. I'll see you again soon.", Daw said. He bid Ice a goodbye before he leave. Ice didn't look at him.

Not long after, Top came. "Hey."

Ice nod. "You come early. Shouldn't your class ends in another 15 minutes?"

"My class ends 30 minutes earlier today.", Top said and Ice gave him a nod as an answer. He stared at Ice who looks like just facing a big problem. 

"Are you okay?", he asked. 

"I'm okay. Don't worry."

"I know you are not okay. Tell me. Did someone just bother you? Tell me who! Let me hit them.", Top asked. He really hate it if people bother Ice or bully him. 

"Then why bother to asked?", Ice said. "Kidding! You always take serious about it. Stop it okay. Being mute isn't a problem. You're just over thinking."

"But you getting bully is a problem. You didn't even dare to fight them back. You just let them do whatever they want. Insult you. How I wish you can't hear them."

Ice look at Top. No.. Ice didn't take serious about top want him to be deaf. Sometimes, Top only said what in his mind but didn't really meant it. He knows Top very well.

"So you want me to be deaf? Top, being deaf is worst. I can't even know what they're talking about me. I might be over thinking. I might think worst than what they are actually talk about me. Which one's hurt the most? At least I can get rid of the negative feelings and thoughts right away."

Top sighed. He never win when he talk about this with Ice. That cold guy always have some strong words to defeat him.

"Okay! Whatever. Let's go. I'll take you to dinner. It's on me.", Top said. Ice smiled to ears. 

"Let's get some Japanese food. I've craving for it since last week."

"Everything you want.", Top replied. 

"Great! Then, I can get as much as I want right?"

"Hey! Too much!", Top whined.

"You said, 'everything you want'.", Ice replied.

Top slightly sighed. "Okay. Okay!"

With that, both of them leave the library. Sometimes, Top will teased him and get hit from Ice.