Chapter 19

Chapter 19

Daw and his parents are now at Ice's family's house. Mix can't come since he is busy with some work at the office. It's the first time for Daw to come to his boyfriend house. While having tea time at the living room, Daw kept staring and secretly teasing Ice. Sometimes, Ice glare at him. Giving hint to stop.

"We haven't go to Ice's gallery yet. I heard Ice quite famous now.", Daw's mother said.

Ice smiled. "Not that famous yet. If you wanted to go there, feel free to inform me in advance. I can make time to escort you and uncle there."

"We will.", Daw's father replied.

"Excuse me, where's the toilet?", Daw suddenly interrupt in the middle of the conversation of them.

"Ice can show you the way.", Ice's mother said.

"M-me?", Ice asked in shocked.

"Yes. Go faster.", she demand.

"Big brother, the toilet downstairs is broken. Cannot use.", Fire said then giggles.

Ice rolled his eyes. "I know. I know!"

Ice walked ahead and lead Daw upstairs to his room. By the moment, he heard both parties went outside; to the backyard of the house. Daw just followed him with a mischievous smile.

"There. I'll wait you downstairs.", Ice said.

When Ice about to leave, Daw immediately catch Ice's wrist. "Wait here."

"No. I'll wait you downstairs."

When he heard Ice's answer he pulled the boy inside and then he closed the door. Daw then lifted Ice and gently throw him on the bed. He's now on top of Ice, locking his movement. He curved a smile.

"What are you doing?", Ice asked in shocked. "They'll looking for us if we staying here."

"Just a moment.", Daw said.

Ice sighed. "You will answer if they ask!"

Daw smirked. "Anything for you, my love."

Ice smiled and shook his head when he heard his boyfriend's answer. "Flirty bastard!"

"But this bastard if your most loved boyfriend.", Daw said then chuckled.

"Yeah, yeah. Anything you say, my love.", Ice replied, mocking Daw.

Both of them giggles. Daw already shifted his position. He's now lying besides Ice and facing each other. Daw cares Ice's cheek. His eyes scanning the boy's face. From eyebrows to eyes. Eyes to nose. Nose to lips.

"I'll miss you.", Daw said.

Ice curved a weak smile. Remembering that, Daw will leave in another few days to America with his parents because of his family's work and business over there. He have to come along since his father needs his help. Daw said, it so far from what he had studied in university. He studied in science political but ended up managing his family business instead.
"I will give you a call everyday.", Ice said.

"Video call."

Ice shook his head. His boyfriend is kinda childish sometimes. "Okay. Video call."

"Will we be okay?", Daw asked.

Ice furrowed his eyebrows. "What do you mean?"

"We have been together almost six months now, and we have to separate for months again. Maybe years?", Daw said.

Ice smiled. He then cares Daw's face. "Daw, remember what we promised?"

"To always love each other, and growing old together.", both of them recite it together.

"With that, we will always remind of each other. Growing feelings for each other every second.", Ice said. "You have waited for me for so many years. How can we stop loving each other?"

Daw smiled. His boyfriend is so adorable.

"I know we will be in a LDR. I am afraid of it too actually. Afraid that you'll find someone else. Afraid that you will leave me. But I believe in you. I believe in our relationship.", Ice said. He look deep into Daw's eyes.

"I love you.", Daw said.

Ice chuckled. He was talking like giving a whole page of speech but Daw just replied him with 'I love you'. Funny.

They stared at each other. Ice then closer the gap between them, then he give Daw a quick kiss. Daw stunned. Ice never kiss him first but today, it is first time in forever.

"I love you too.", Ice said.

Daw blinked a few times. When he came back to his sense, he immediately kissed Ice. A deep kiss.

Sweet.

Tender.

No force.

After a while, they break the kiss. Gasping for air. Both of them stared at each other, the room suddenly became hot.

"Let's go now. They might looking for us now.", Ice said.

Daw sighed. "Can't we stay for a while more?"

"Daw."

"Okay, okay. Let's go.", he said then rise up from the bed. Ice shook his head.

Both of them walked out from the room. While walking downstairs, their hands are intertwined. Thier eyes attached to each other. Ice can't help but smiled shyly when Daw keep staring at him.

"Can you cook for me before I leave? I can't eat your cooking for a long time when I already leave later.", Daw said.
Ice nod. "Urm. Sure."

Daw smiled dearly then kissed the back hand of Ice. They're staring at each other. Without noticing that there are eyes that looking at them in shocked.

"Daw? Ice?"

Both of them gaps when they heard their name called. Happen to be their parents were looking at them in confused. They immediately let go of their hands. Fire already giggles behind their parents, teasing the couple.

Fire, you're a dead meat!

Daw and Ice getting nervous now. They haven't tell their parents about their relationship yet. Maybe for Daw, his parents will be okay. But for Ice, they're not sure about their assumption yet.

"Oh yeah. Daw's mother, let's go to my mini garden. I have planted a lot of roses. You might love them.", Ice mother said.

The mothers left. The fathers too. Ignoring what they just saw. Daw and Ice blinked a few times. Now, both of then confused. What have just happen?

Fire smiled at them teasingly. "Busted~"

"Shut up, Fire.", Ice said.

"Hey, isn't that good? Both of you doesn't have to explain anymore. I think mother and father doesn't care that both of you are together.", Fire said.

"Really?"

"Urm! Our parents are good friends. I am sure they actually planned to make both of you together actually."

"Huh? What do you mean?", they asked.

"I heard mother and senior brother Daw's mother talked about it at the kitchen. Oops! Spilled the tea. Leaving first.", Fire said. He chuckled then left them.

Both now staring at each other. Daw smiled. "So, We don't have to hide our relationship anymore."

Ice giggles. "I think so."

Daw locked their hands together. "I love you."

"Don't you afraid of saying that again and again?", Ice asked.

Daw shook his head. "No. I will not get bored of saying those three words everytime to you. Wholeheartedly, my love."

"Say that again.", Ice said.

"My love?"

"No."

"I love you?"

"I love you too."