Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Ice was setting up his canvas and other painting tools. He took an apron to wear it on his body.

"Ice.", Suddenly a senior came to him. "Here. Someone asked me to give this to you."

Ice furrowed when he saw the thing on the senior's hand.

"Thank you.", he said.

"Your welcome."

Ice stared at the big sized chocolate bar on his hand. Suddenly his phone rang. It's a Line from Daw.

'Receive the chocolate? Hope you like it. Can't come to see you for few days.'

Ice smiled and shook his head. The football match is close, that's why they're practising so hard now. Top already tell him about that. He even asked him to watch the game this Friday. And for the time being, Ice have to go back to his condo by himself.

'fighting!'

Daw smiled as he reads the replied from Ice.

"Eiiiiy... Someone is deeply in love.", Liam teased the captain.

Daw quickly keep his phone and fake a cough. "Who?"

Liam smiled, teasing him."You of course."

"Did he already fall for you?", Ken asked.

"No. I think not yet.", Daw sighed.

"Don't worry, my friend. Keep going. I'm sure he will be yours one day.", Liam said.

"For now, let's go practice first. Or else, senior brother Pun will chase our asses if we late."

<>

"Big brother! Who's chocolate is this?", Fire asked. As soon as he open the fridge his eyes saw a bar of chocolate.

Ice who're busy with his phone quickly ran to him and snatched the chocolate from him.

"Mine. Don't eat."

"Huh? I thought you don't like eating sweets."

"Change my taste.", Ice replied.

"You weird thing.", Fire nagged.

Of course to Fire, Ice is getting weird. He's not the type of eating sweet foods especially chocolates. Since kid he really doesn't like those kind of foods. Unlike fire, sweet foods are his favourite since kid.

"Give me some!", Fire asked, but Ice refused then put it back in the fridge. "Tch! Stingy. I'm sure you couldn't bare the sweetness. Not even a piece of it."

Ice just ignored his brother nagging at him. He sit back and focus to his phone. Suddenly his phone rang. It's a call  from Daw. Ice frowned.

'Silly. Whoever phone call a mute?'

Ice nagged in his heart. But he answer the call anyway. Fire who were lying on the bed looked at his brother, furrowing his eyebrows.

"My brother become weird time to time.", he whispered then focus back on his phone.

"Hello."

Ice heard Daw's voice on the phone.

"Let's meet.", he said. Ice frowned. Just now when they're texting, Daw said he's still at the field.

"Come out to the balcony."

Ice was confused but he still go to his balcony to see someone familiar was leaning on his car while looking at him. Daw waved his hand to Ice.