Chapter 16

Chapter 13

4 years later..

"Thank you.", Daw said after receive his Ice latte.

He was about to step out from the cafe when someone called his name.

"Daw."

Daw turned to see the familiar person he haven't met for about a year and a half.

"Hey, captain."

"Hey, Top.", Daw said. They shake hand before did a bro hug.

"Haven't seen you for a long time.", Top said.

"Me too.", Daw said. He was happy as he can meet a friend from his university year. He scanned Top from hair to toes.

"You didn't change much. Still changing girlfriends like you did when we're still students?", Daw asked with a smirk.

"Don't be too sarcastic, dude.", Top replied. "Hey, let's sit first. We haven't meet for a long time. We should talk for a bit. Wait, you're not busy right?"

"No. We can talk."

"Great."

Both of them find an empty table to sit. Daw sit alone when Top excuses himself to order a drink. After that Top came back with an americano in his hand.

"So, what are you doing now?", Top asked.

"I started working after I did my internship. How bout you?", Daw replied.

"Same. I started working too.", Top replied and take a sip of his drink.

Daw stared at Top. He suddenly remember his friend, Ice. How is he doing now? Did he already came back? Still single?

Daw was about to asked him when suddenly the person's phone infront of him rang.

"Hello.", Top pick up the call. "Yup! I'm already here.... Erm. Just come in."

"Your girlfriend?", Daw asked when Top put down his phone.

"No. Just a friend.", Top replied. Daw nodded. "Er. I'm going to the toilet first. If my friend arrived you guys can talk for a bit."

Daw just nodded. He was left alone after that. Daw play with his phone to kill the time and bored. Suddenly Top's phone rang again. He saw the caller on the screen.

'Cold Prince'

Daw was hesitate to answer but it is not good to let the call unanswered. Daw took the phone and pick up the call.

"Hello.", Daw greeted.

"Did I call the wrong person? Whay Top's voice change?", the person on the call mumbled. Daw grinned.

He sounds cute.

"I'm sorry. You call the right number. I'm Top's friend. He's in the toilet now. What can I help you?", Daw said.

"Oh, really. Erm, where are you guys sitting?", he asked.

"Where are you?", Daw asked. He turned back to search for the person. He saw someone standing with a phone on his ear not far from the entrance, showing his back to Daw.

"Erm, sir. Look back, over here.", Daw said.

"Where?", he asked then turn his body to Daw.

"Behind---"

Both were froze.

"Ice?"

Impossible. Ice is mute. He can't talk. But..