Chapter 11

Chapter 11

(Football match day)

Daw was sitting on the bench near the side field. Meanwhile, his friends and teammates were warming up. There's a lot of his fans not far behind him giving supports. Daw let out sigh, not because of his fans but because he's nervous. This is the first time for him as a captain on a big match. Last year it was Pun so it's not a big deal to him.

"Hey, captain. Are you okay?", suddenly Top come and greets him.

"just a little bit nervous.", Daw said.

"Hey, don't worry. We can do this.", Top said and tapped on his shoulder. "By the way, there is someone coming to see you."

Daw looked at the direction Top pointed. He saw Ice was walking towards him and Top. Top left the two and run to the field for warming up. Ice sat besides Daw and stared at him. He give Daw a bottle of juice.

"Thank you.", Daw said.

"Fighting!", Daw smiled. Having Ice besides him suddenly drove his nervous away.

"Thank you for coming. Now my confidence is back.", he said then patted Ice's hair.

The girls behind them already shouting and going crazy. Taking pictures of them then uploaded it on social media.

.....

"They're so sweet!"

"Aaahhh!! Senior brother Daw is so sweet."

"Senior brother Ice is so lucky."

"Aren't they dating yet? Just date already!!"

"Yeah!!! We won the match! Senior brother Daw played so good today. The team too!"

"I think Daw and Ice are already dating. Top wouldn't let anyone touch Ice if he don't believe them."

"Senior brother Top looks so handsome too today. I wonder if he's single these days. I don't care if he's playboy."

"Congratulations to our university's football team! You go boys!"

"I wanted to be reincarnated as junior brother Ice."

"So jealous. My single ass."

Daw Kittibun : Thank you for the pictures and supports everyone.

"Daw are you dating Ice?"

"Don't ask. They're definitely dating now."

Daw Kittibun : Not dating. But if we're dating I'll tell you.

<>

"Congratulations."

Top looked at the person who congratulated him.

"Thanks.", Top replied. "I didn't knew you're here."

"Big brother Ice asked me to come.", Fire replied then sit on the bench besides Top.

"Where is your brother?"

"I'm not sure. Maybe he's with big brother Daw.", Fire replied. Top just nod.

"So, are you free now?", Top asked.

"Why?"

"Let's go find something to eat. Running and chasing the ball makes me hungry.", he said.

Fire rolled his eyes. "Go eat with your girlfriend."

"I don't have any."

"Really? I thought you're the university's most popular playboy. Changing girlfriend everyday.", Fire said sarcastically to Top.