Chapter 6

A boy was looking outside the car mirror. He was so excited as from afar, he could see the ferishwheel. That day, his uncle was taking him to the funfair.

"Are you excited, Ice?", he asked.

"Yes, Uncle Nath! I want to ride that big wheel. Can I?", he asked excitedly.

Nath smiled when he heard his 10 years old nephew's voice pitch higher than usual. He knew that Ice was so excited about going to the funfair.

"Sure!"

Ice smiled ear to ear. His eyes were sparkling as they get closer to the funfair.

.
.
.

Ice woke up when his alarm rang. He sat then recalled his dream. He frowned. Suddenly, his door was knocked from the outside. He woke up and walk straight to his door to see Top's face, greets his morning.

"Ice! You haven't get ready yet? Quick! We have to pick Fire at the airport.", Top said as soon as Ice open the door.

Ice rolled his eyes and shook his head."Fire will arrive at two in the evening. It's still seven now. Hours to go. Chill, okay?"

"You didn't tell me."

"I've told you! I even text you last night. We'll leave at 1 o'clock.", Ice said. Top tried to remember.

"Right. Hehe.", he grinned. Ice shook his head.

"I'm gonna go shower first. Then we can have breakfast."

"Okay."

After taking shower, Ice made some fried rice for their breakfast. Both were now sitting on the table, enjoying their foods. Top was eating with gusto but not Ice. He was still thinking about his dream. He slightly sighed and Top noticed it.

"Hey, are you okay?", Top asked.

Ice nodded. "I'm okay. It's just, I dreamt about Uncle Nath last night."

"Really?", Top asked. Ice nodded while looking at his food.

"Ice.", Ice looked at him. "You didn't tried to speak again, right?", Top asked.

"Should I (try)?", Ice smirked.

"Don't you dare.", Top said a little upsets. Ice smiled.

"Don't worry. Maybe I just miss him.", Ice tell.

<>

"Big brother Ice!"

Ice smiled as he saw Fire running towards him while calling his name. They hugs when Fire finally approach.

"I miss you, big brother.", Fire said.

"I miss you too."

"Ahem!", Top faking a cough, make the brothers looked at him.

"Hye.", Top greets him. Fire smile shyly and slightly wave his hand to Top.

"Let's go. Are you hungry? We can find a place to eat before heading home.", Ice asked.

"Yes! I'm so hungry.", Fire cried.

The three find a nearby restaurant to eat before driving back to Ice's parents' house. They ordered some Thai foods as Fire is craving for it. Two years living overseas, made Fire miss the taste of Thai.

"I'm using the toilet.", Ice excuses his self.

"Want me to come along?", Ice asked.

"No need. Sit here with Top."