Chapter 12

Chapter 12

Ice and their parents were now heading to the said place. Ice didn't know where the place is because their parents said, it's their old friends mansion. Ice and Fire never met the yet.

Ice was hearing the conversation between his brother and mother about the mansion, when suddenly his phone rang.

'Can't really come?'

It's a message from Daw. This guy didn't give up since last night.

'Told you. Can't come. I'm already on the way to my parent's friend's house right now.'

'Okay.'

Ice slightly sighed. Daw sometimes give him headache.

After a few more minutes, they arrived at the said place. They're stunned as they enter the mansion yard. Much bigger than their bungalow in Chiang Mai. They came out from their car and two people greets them.

"You guys are here.", the woman said and hugs their mother.

Ice and Fire just stand behind them while still adoring the mansion.

"So these are your sons?", the woman asked.

"Yes. They are."

"Good evening.", Ice and Fire greet and wai to them.

"Good evening."

"Let's go inside.", the man said, inviting them inside.

All of them went to the living room. The woman asked one of their maid to call their son.

"Your sons are good looking."

"Thank you.", Fire said. Unlike Fire who is so energetic, Ice just smile and nod.

"Good evening.", someone greeted.

Ice frowned when the voice was kinda familiar. He looked behind him to see Daw's standing there while wai to them.

"Ice?", Daw called his name. His eyebrows almost knotted.

"You know each other?", Daw's father asked.

"Yes, father.", Daw said with a smile.

Ice turn back. He can't believe their parents are friends. His eyes were following Daw's movement. The guy seat on the sofa opposite him, besides his mother.

"Our oldest son can't make it tonight. He's on a faculty trip with his seniors and juniors since yesterday.", Daw's father said.

"It's okay. We can meet some other day. By the way, I'm so glad Ice and Daw already know each other.", Ice father replied.

"Yeah, you're right.", they laughed.

Daw stared at Ice while smiling. Fire keep poking Ice's body and teasing him.

"Excuse me, Madam. Dinner are ready.", the maid said before leaving.

"Shall we eat now?", Daw's mother said.

After dinner, the two families were talking about some random things also about their business. Daw take Ice to his mother's mini garden, having their own time. They sat on a bench under a tree.

"Didn't know our parents are friends. What a coincident.",Daw said.

"Me either."

Daw smiled. He stared at Ice and said...., "Can I predict?"

Ice just looked at him.

"I predict that, You parents are liking me.", he said. Ice smirked and shook his head.

"Stop with your prediction."

"Why? I really wish it comes true.", Daw said then laughed. Ice just shook his head.

"What have you done to me, Ice.", Daw spoke up after a while of silence.

Ice give him a 'what do you mean' look.

"Why I am so interested on you? Why did I fall for you?", Daw said.

Ice didn't replied. How should he know why? He himself don't know why someone like Daw could fall for him.

"I feel so jealous when other people try to get close to you. I wanted to hold your hands. I wanted to cares your cheeks. I wanted to touch your eyes, your nose and your lips.", he said. "Damn, why?"

How should I answer that, Daw?

"Should I operate my heart? To see what are the reasons behind all the feelings?", Daw said. Tried to make a joke but ended up being beaten by Ice.
Daw laughed while rubbing his left shoulder. Ice hit him really good over  there.

He stared at him. The boy's visual from the side nevertheless not a joke. He really is good looking. Cute.

"Ice.", he called the owner of the name. "I want to kiss you."

Ice was stunned, but he thought that the boy was just making a joke. But when he saw Daw's serious facial reaction, he know the boy wasn't joking. He really meant it.

"But I won't do it until you're fully mine.", Daw said, making Ice sighed of relief. He saw Daw licked his own lips while his eyes are on Ice's lips.

"Stop with you pervert mind.", Ice scolded him after flicking his forehead.

Daw just grin while slightly rubbing his forehead. After a moment of silence, Daw patted Ice's head. Ice looked up to see Daw's undeniable  handsome face. No wonder why there are so many girls are after him. Everyone's heart could beating faster everytime they saw him.

Ice don't know what is the feeling he's having right now. But he feels itchy, light, tickles, and cloud nine. He can hear his own heartbeat. It's a shame if he deny that Daw couldn't make him flutters.

"I love you.", Daw said. Ice stunned as their eyes meet.

Daw chuckled. "You were stunned.", he tease.

Ice blinked a few times. Realized Daw just teased him, he immediately smacked Daw's head. A hissed escaped from his mouth.

"Auch!", Daw cried. "Hurt!"

Ice sighed. Feeling upsets. Sometimes, Daw really annoyed him. His playful character sometimes could be funny but could be annoying at the same time.

"That's the third time you hit me in 30 minutes.", Daw cried.

"Serves you right!", Ice said then rise up. He walked away, leaving the place with Daw is chasing him.

"Wait! Are you upset?", he asked but Ice didn't replied.

Daw grinned then kept teasing him.

.
.
.
.

"Thank you for coming. We have a great time today.", Daw's mother said.

"Thank you for inviting us too.", they replied.

They shake hand then hug each other. Bidding a goodbye.

Daw looked at Ice with a flirty look. Ice glared at him, asking him to stop.

"I'll see you tomorrow.", Daw whispered. Ice rolled his eyes.

Fire just stared at his brother and Daw. He couldn't hide his smile when he saw his brother's upset face.

"Daw, please take care of Ice. He usually didn't have many friend, other than Top.", Ice mother said.

Ice widen his eyes while looking at his mother. But she ignored him like she didn't see the glare.

"Do me a favor, okay?", she continued.

"Sure, aunty. I will take a good care of him. Don't worry.", Daw said while looking at Ice teasingly.

Ice slightly sighed. Headache!

"We're leaving now. It's going late.", Ice's father said.

"Take care my friend.", Daw's father replied.

"We will. See you again soon."

"Okay."

After that they hop in the car. Slowly it moves, leaving the mansion.