Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Ice woke up when the alarm rang. It's half-past seven in the morning. His class will start on a sharp nine. He rose from his bed and stepped out to the balcony. A smile curved and a dimple appears on the bottom corners of his lips as a good view from his balcony touched his vision. He took a deep breath before exhaling slowly. 

Ice gets into his room and snatched a towel before he enters the bathroom to take a shower. As soon as he came out of the bathroom, his doorbell rang. When he opened the door his best friend's silly smile greet his visions. 

"Good morning Mr.Ice.", Top said and wai to him then grin. 

Ice let the door open wide to let Top enter. Top sat on Ice bed.

"What are you doing very early here. My class starts at 9.", Ice said with his sign language. 

It's a bit odd when Top came early than usual to pick him up. Top grin.

"Hehe. I come for breakfast.", Top said. He doesn't need to use any sign language to Ice. Despite Ice is a mute, he still can hear clearly. 

"Suddenly? I only made for myself today.", Ice said then smirked. 

"Tch! Stingy.", Top mumbled. 

Ice look at him. "You know I can hear you."

Top rolled his eyes then come close to Ice who's wearing his necktie. He hugs him from behind.

"Can you make some for me too? Na na na? Na...", Top nag. 

"You wouldn't dare to see this handsome, kind bestfriend of yours starve to death.", he added. 

Ice shook his head and push Top slightly. "Stop it, asshole! Okay. I'll make one for you." 

Top smile wide. "Yes! I love you!"

"Silly!", Ice whined but still smiled.

<>

"I'll pick you up at 5, okay?", Top said which makes Ice frowned. 

"How about lunch?", he asked. 

"Sorry Ice. I can't have lunch with you. I promised Pink for lunch today.", Top explain. 

"Pink? Wasn't last time you're going out with Kimmy?"

"You know me.", Top said then wink. Ice shook his head.

"Playboy!"

Top just grin. "Oh. Almost forgot. Don't read your novel while walking around, okay. The last time you do that, you almost been beaten by the 'girls' because you accidentally hit them."

"I know.", Ice replied.

"Ugh! I shouldn't have believe you.", Top mumble.

After a moment they bid a goodbye. Ice was walking into the building when a group of girl are running, passing by him. Ice look at his left side. He saw they were swarming while screaming.