Chapter 4

It's 2:15am. It's raining cat and dog now. I forgot to close my window and the rain got into my room. Took care of it, but now I can't sleep. So I decided to make a new chapter. I hope you guys enjoyed! Love yall!

______________________________________

"I can't wait to see you guys. I wish next week will come faster."

Ice smiled hearing his little brother excitedly telling how he feels. His hands keep beating the egg in the bowl. He looked at his brother on the phone screen.

"I can't wait too.", Ice said and smiled to his miles away brother.

The boy has been abroad for almost two years now. He's majoring a culinary at a university in France. He hasn't come back to Thailand in two years. Now Ice could see his nong again as he was having a school break.

Suddenly his door was knocked from the outside.

"Wait a minute, Fire.", Ice said to his brother.

Fire watched his phi walked away to the door. He heard someone's voice talking to Ice.

"I'm hungry. Have you cooked something?"

"...."

"Er.. I have class this morning."

"...."

"Thank you, Ice! I love you!"

Top walked to Ice bed but his eyes catch Ice phone.

"Hey, Fire. Ice, you're having a face time with Fire?"

"Yes.", Fire replied annoyed.

"You've grown up.", Top said.

"Top, it has been two years. Of course I'm growing up.", Fire replied.

Ice just watched his bestfriend talking to his brother. Even both of them haven't meet yet, they always bickering to each other.

"I'm older than you. Call me big brother.", Top nag.

"No way, Top!", Fire replied.

Top laughed. Even Ice and Fire are brothers, they have an opposite personality. Ice is a cold person. Not really like to intrude with other people. But Fire is really a bold person. Full with spirit. Just like their names. Top really like to tease Fire. The boy would cursed him when he felt really annoyed. But Top like it. Fire looks really cute when he's angry.
"Stop teasing him, Top. I'm going to hang up. Don't forget to tell mother and father that you're coming home, okay?", Ice said.

"I will. See you soon, big brother."

Ice nodded. He ends the face time. Top then looked at Ice.

"Fire is coming back?", Top asked.

"School break."

"Really? When?", Top asked. Ice frowned when Top sounds so excited, as if it's his brother who's coming back.

"Next week---"

"Tell me when you're going to pick him at the airport. I'm going too.", Top quickly tell him.

Ice frowned but then he shook his head. "Whatever you want."

<>

"Ice. Can you go home by yourself today? I have a football practice this evening.",Top said.

Ice nodded. "Don't worry. I can go back by myself."

After they bid a goodbye, Ice walk up the stairs to go into the art faculty building. He glance at the watch on his wrist. He's about to be late for class now.