Chapter 18

Don't worry everyone, I'm not going to forget my favourite second lead couple. Without these two I can't make DawIce characters and story alive. They really play a big role in this story. Let's give them some special reward. Here is the couple that I believe everyone are rotting for. TopFire!!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Chapter 18

Top P.O.V

After I left my best friend; Ice with Daw I quickly drive back to my condo. I packed some of my clothes and other important things I need for the trip I will have for these few days. When everything is settle, I drive my car to the airport and took a flight to Krabi.

I smiled when I saw Fire's Instagram post with his friends. I believe they are his friends from France having a travel in Thailand with Fire as their tour guide. They just got there a few hours ago and will stay for a few days.
As soon as I saw his post, I immediately booked a flight ticket to there. I haven't meet him for years, and this is my only chance to make up with him. I stared at the cat plush in my hand. I curved a smile.

"Gonna meet you soon, fire prince."

End pov

<>

Fire P.O.V

I was just sitting on the lounge chair under the coconut trees. I just look and watching my friends from France playing in the sea. They're enjoying this trip so much. I was invited by them to get in the sea too but I refused. I'm not the person who're friendly with sea. Definitely enemy.

After some moment I feel bored. I decided to take a stroll to kill my boredom. I took some pictures of the beach and some interesting objects too. While walking around, suddenly a kid came to me and give me a cat plush. I furrowed when the plush seems familiar.

"For me?", I asked.

"Yes. A phi asked me to give this to you.", he replied.

"Who?", I asked. "Hey, nong! Wait!"

But without answering me, he quickly run away, leaving me with thousands of questions in my head. I stared at the plush in my hands.

"This reminds me of that playboy.", I said and lightly curved a smile. "Is he still changing girlfriends now? Haha. That asshole."

Suddenly my heart feel heavy. Damn! My vision started to blur too.

"Shia!", I cursed. My hands squeezed the plush. "I miss him so much."

"You hurt him.", suddenly a familiar voice heard behind me.

I was startled and turn around. I saw Top was standing near me while looking at me with his sharp yet seductive eyes. I froze. As he kept walking closer to me, my heart was about to stop but beating fast at the same time too. Finally he stand really close to me.

"Don't cry.", he said and wiped the tears on my cheeks.

Since when I started crying?

He smiled. The same nice, hot and seductive smile. His thumb is now cares my cheek. His eyes travel every inch of my face before look deeper into my eyes, followed the movement of my pupils.

"How have you been?"

I didn't answered.

"Have you ever miss me?"

Every second.

"Have you ever thought of me?"

Every moment.

I started to cry again. Top wiped the tears away once again before pulled me in his embrace. I cried hard.

"I hate you!"

End pov

<>

"I hate you!"

Fire tried to push Top away, but the guy's energy was too strong. Top didn't let go the hug but tighten his arms around Fire even more. His tears falls down to his cheek. How he missed the boy who's in his embrace now. Four years. He haven't met Fire for four years, it was a torture.

"I miss you. I missed you each and every second. You never left my mind. Or even my dreams. You were always there.", Top said.

"Liar!"

"No. I swear."

Fire didn't replied. He looked Top in the eyes. Tried to find the sincerity of his words. He found it but still doubting Top.

"Four years, I was filled with guilty. Four years, I missed you. I tried to reached for you after yu left, but I can't. I contact you through all your social media but you never replied me. I was in miserable, then I realized I love you.", Top said.

"You should've know before I left that day.", Fire replied.

"I'm sorry. I'm too fool to even realize it. I thought it was just a normal feelings of phi-nong, but it wasn't. It is  more than that. Please give me another chance. Let me be your boyfriend. Let me love you."

Fire wanted to play hard to get but watching the guy's effort he couldn't dare. He know Top is serious about it. Fire cares Top's face and wiped the crystal beads on the guy's cheeks.

"Can I believe you?", Fire asked.

"Yes! I promise you I'll be the best to you."

Fire smiled. "Okay."

"Okay?"

"Er. I'm your boyfriend now.", Fire said.

Top smiled ear to ear. "Hey, really? I'm not delulu right? Wait, pinch me."

Fire rolled his eyes then flicked Top's forehead, make the guy hissed. "Stop it!"

Top grinned. "You're my boyfriend now. No taking back your words na."

"Er, er!"

Top smiled and patted Fire's head dearly. "I love you na."

Fire smiled shyly. He nodded. "I love you too."

Top cupped Fire's face then planted a kiss on the forehead then kissed him on the lips, making Fire closed his eyes.

"Thank you for the chance. I'll try my best to be the perfect one for you."

"I don't want a perfect boyfriend. I just want you to love me and never hurt me."

"I promise."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

That's it! Such a boring one but I hope you guys like it.

Thank you everyone for the support! Oh, and don't forget to check out my new SarawatTine fanfic. It's on chapter 5 already. Don't missed it!

Xoxo, phi Pastel.