Day 6 - 3:45PM

"Nobody is leaving this room until one of you owns UP." Baku slammed his hands on the table after locking the doors.

He and all of his classmates had just finished Aizawa's class and it was the end of the day. Bakugo was silently going crazy in the back of the classroom all day and it was finally showing.

"Owns up to what?" Momo asked curiously at a very angry Bakugo.

"He has a secret admirer." Uraraka smirked informing everyone in the room about what was going on.

"YEAH AND I WANT THEM TO OWN UP OR NOBODY IS LEAVING!" Bakugo screamed whilst scanning the room for reactions before his eyes landed on a nervous looking Deku.

"YOU..." Bakugo started pointing at his rival.

"You look like you know something Deku." Bakugo snarled at him, threatening him with explosions.

"I-i..." Deku whispered but he couldn't finish his sentence. Everyone's eyes were on him and that freaked him out.

"Just confess already so that we can go to our dorms." Jirou groaned loudly pulling headphones out of her bag.

"W-what? I'm not Kacchan's secret admirer! I-i swear!" Midorya screeched nervously looking around the room for Kirishima's assistance.

"Lay off Midorya man. You don't know that it is him." Kirishima put his hand on Bakugo's shoulder signalling him to stop.

"Yeah Kirishima's right! Your clue did say it wasn't Deku right?" Mina said taking a bite out of the food she had put in her bag.

"Those clues could be fake." Todoroki nonchantly said as usually.

"That doesn't exactly help us Todoroki." Midorya said rubbing the back of his head.

"Why don't you just text them to guarantee they are even in this room." Tsuyu croaked not understanding the situation entirely but still trying to contribute.

"That's not a shit idea." Bakugo said pulling out his phone.

Bakugo
OI

*Ping*

"Well that guarantees it." Kirishima joined in on the detective hunt against himself.

"ALL OF YOU FUCKERS SHOW ME YOUR PHONES." Bakugo slammed his hand on the table for what seemed like the 80th time today.

"What about a thing called I don't know... privacy?" Jirou said sarcastically rolling her eyes.

"Yeah dude. I don't want you going through my messages. There is private stuff in there." Sero said looking a bit paranoid like he was trying to keep some kind of secret.

"Why is it necessary to go through our phone's when the sound came from Todoroki's bag." Ojiro pointed out and everyone went silent.