Day 6 - 4:00 PM

(Is too lazy to rewrite the clues)

"Well Icy-hot?" Bakugo pinned Todoroki to the wall looking up at the taller male

"Well Icy-hot?" Bakugo pinned Todoroki to the wall looking up at the taller male. A few hushed whispers could be heard but it was mostly silent.

"This is a big misunderstanding.Also stop trying to act like a top your clearly a bottom." Todoroki said completely unbothered by the accusations that were being thrown at him.

"Prove it." Bakugo snarled annoyed by Todoroki's snarky comment.

"Alrighty." Todoroki put his arms around Bakugo's waist and leaned in towards him before he whispered something.

"Close your eyes. We need to atleast make it look like we are actually kissing."

"Ok what the fuck is going on?" Jirou looked mildly confused.

"I-i..." Kirishima started but couldn't finish his sentence.

"So we can cross Todoroki off our list right? I think so..?" Midorya wrote down in his notebook.

"Oi Icy-hot, I need to speak with you." Bakugo let go of Todoroki and unlocked the door to let him out.

~

"Kirishima what are you doing?" Hagakure spoke up looking at Kirishima who was going through Todoroki's bag.

"Looking for m-his phone obviously. There must be some sort of evidence here right?"

"Why don't we actually use the clues? You know..like a normal person who isn't a dumbass? Let's start with that RR thing?" Jirou crossed her arms.

"Red Robin!" Mina shrieked shoving a cookie into her mouth.

( :3 )

"You have food-?" Sero stared at her clearing starving.

"Yeah.But it's mine so kindly back off."

"Those clues could be fake. We don't know." Kirishima said taking something out of Todoroki's bag and swiftly put it in his pocket so nobody would know.

"That is a reasonable statement..." Iida nodded his head whilst shaking his arm in the air so that he looked like some kind of synchronised robot.

~

"Explain." Bakugo muttered under his breath tapping his foot up and down on the floor.

"Did you look around for suspicious reactions? That could help with the investigation."

( Writing this honestly feels like some Danganronpa shit lmao-)

"Why are you helping me?" Bakugo raised his eyebrow at Todoroki who pulled out his A C T U A L phone out of his pocket.

"I don't wanna be stuck with your yelling." Todoroki started at his phone whilst talking to Bakugo.

732 messages from Endeavour

( :> )

"Shit." Todoroki muttered looking worried for a bit before his expression changed.

"What?" Bakugo glared at the other male who has calmed down pretty quickly.

"Let's go back."

~

"See I even have my phone. Is my innocence proved now?" Todoroki showed the class who still gave him suspicious looks.

"Hey guys? Here it says the person has complicated hair right..? Could that maybe mean dyed hair?" Uraraka suggested.

"Hey Kirishima your natural hair colour is black right?" Mina said recalling his previous look.

Sorry chapters are getting shorter I'm trying to update faster lol