Day 6 - 8:05

"IM SORRY THAT I EVER HAD TO LISTEN TO ALL OF THIS SHIT! THE LIES. ALL THESE LIES FROM ALL OF YOU LIARS. LIES I TELL YOU! LIES!LIES ! LIES ! LIES! Kirishima said continuing to scream like he previously was.

"What do we have to get you to admit it!" Uraraka shrieked not backing down because she loved being right.

"YOU WON'T GET ME TO ADMIT ANYTHING BECAUSE I DIDN'T DO IT!" Kirishima screamed back at her with a hateful look on his eyes.

"They why does all the evidence lead to you!"

"Half of your 'evidence' is based on assumptions. YOU HAVE NO PROOF THAT I THREW OUT THAT TIPPEX BOTTLE. YOU HAVE NO PROOF THAT I USED MY QUIRK TO KNOCK OUT TODOROKI. NO PROOF! NO PROOF! NO PROOF! YOU HAVE NO PROOF THAT,THAT WAS THE SAME LETTER. MAYBE ONE OF YOU DICKHEADS ARE TRYING TO FRAME ME!"

"..." The room fell silent until Bakugo was the first to speak up.

"Shittyhair...please just give it a rest." Bakugo seemed surprisingly calm as he walked over to Kirishima.

"...I'm sorry. For real this time...I'm so so sorry and I..." Kirishima said cold tears running down his cheeks.

"It's fine Kirishima." Bakugo slowly wrapped his arms around Kirishima holding him in a tight embrace.

"I couldn't tell you and I... I'm so so sorry. You would hate me..the class would hate me. Everyone would hate me."

"Shh. Nobody hates you Kirishima. Especially not me." Bakugo slowly calmed him down and wiped his cheeks.

"Wow is that all it took for Kirishima to admit it? Damn ok." Kamanari seemed shocked but happy that it was so easy.

"Can we go home now?" Jirou rolled her eyes groaning.

"Actually could you all get the fuck out I wanna speak to Kirishima."

"Huh?"

"Ooooh oki have fun~" Mina winked before silently giggling.

"So we are so spying on them right?" Sero whispered to the rest of the Bakusquad.

"Soo Shittyhair."

"Heh my hair isn't even that different from your for the hundredth time bro." He sarcastically rolled his eyes. For some reason it seemed like he was mimicking Jirou before laughing.

"Are you gonna keep fucking calling your boyfriend bro or?" Bakugo stared at Kirishima waiting for his response.

"I don't have a boyfriend." Kirishima shrugged at him.

"Well now you do." Bakugo held his hand.

"O-oh right uh ok then."

"Never pull this stupid shit on me again."

"Ok br-

"-Katsuki."

"Katsuki. I like that.."

"Dang it! JUST KISS ALREADY." Mina could be seen around the corner before Jirou and Sero peeped around as well thinking that they couldn't be seen.

"Aren't they meant to do that on the ferris wheel though." Kamanari pondered for a second only to be met with a question.

"Did they find out on a ferris wheel?" Jirou asked Kamanari annoyed.

"Well no but Lo-"

"Then no." She quickly cut him off.

"Ooo I need a pictures." Mina pointed to both Bakugo and Kirishima.

"Send them to us." Sero and Kamanari said in unison.

"Why are you blushing?" Kirishima stared up at Bakugo who was completely red.

"Why are YOU blushing." He responded back.

"Ugh just kiss already so Jirou can go be emo." Kamanari mocked Jirou who just looked really fed up with life.

"Bruh you just ruined our recreation of that chapter." Mina seemed a bit disappointed but got over it fast.

"Chapter?And we didn't recreate it exactly anyway."

"K-kiss?" Kirishima stuttered confused a bit taken a back.

"Uh yes." Bakugo cupped Kirishima's cheek before connecting both of their lips together. Both of their hearts just fluttered as they leaned into the other.

"Did Blasty's heart just flutter? Who knew he was cable of emotions." Kamanari commented changing his previous words to match the current event.

"WhY yOu liTtlE-" Sero said copying Bakugo's previous words before tickling a laughing Kamanari.

"To think this all happened because of a text."

Soo yeah this is the end of clues.
Follow me for my 3 new books that will be coming out soon. And please please please don't read 'rejection hurts' it sucks and will disappoint you. Yeah anyway so look out for those (Stolen hearts,Bullying the bully,Japan's next top hero) they are all Kiribaku based except the last 1. If you have a story suggestions feel free to comment or message me. That's it :>

Also I'm stealing Kirishima's thing

Bye for now <3