Day 6 - 7:45

"FUCKING DEKU! FESS UP ALL READY WILL YA-?" Bakugo screamed walking up and down the classroom.

"How do we know that he's telling the truth and hes not just bat-shit crazy?" Jirou rolled her eyes at him.

"It's the truth. Look at his face whilst he was saying it. It's not just a reaction from being suspected but from the guilt of keeping this in." Momo said finished studying Midorya's facial expressions.

"You feel guilty?" Uraraka questioned now looking sympathetical.

"I-i could have stopped him from hurting Todoroki-kun... it's all my fault that he's hurt." Midorya was shaking a bit his eyes watery.

"You feel that way?" Uraraka walked up to hug a nodding Midorya.

"Deku."

"Yes Kacchan?"

"Go check if Icy-hot is ok. Then go back to your dorm." Bakugo instructed everyone else looked shocked.

"HUH?"

"BUT HE HAS USEFUL INFORMATION." Kamanari pointed out confused.

"A-are you sure Kacchan?" Midorya stuttered not sure of why Bakugo wanted this is the first place.

"Cleary. You acted out because of guilt right?" Bakugo questioned sounding a but annoyed.

"Y-yeah."

"Then you should be the one to go visit him. Sort shit out between you both." He suggested.

"T-thank you Kacchan."

"Just leave already."

~
"Todoroki your ok! Your ok...." Midorya cried out running up to him to give him a hug.

"Of course I am?" Todoroki said sat upright on the bed.

"I was so worried!" Midorya sobbed into Todoroki's shoulder.

"I'm fine really my neck only has a slight scar."

"Is it permanent?" Midorya hesitated to ask.

"Probably not." Todoroki shrugged not even caring if it would be.

~

"I know who it is! I've got it!" Uraraka gasped at the conclusion that she had come to.

"HUH?" The class just stared at Uraraka who lifted her finger to point at Kirishima.

"Ready to fess up...?Kirishima!"