Day 6 - 7:00

"I'm more into Sero sorry." Kamanari shrugged lightly not a hit of nervousness in his face.

"HUH?" Sero spat out the water he was drinking before looking away.

"That doesn't mean you aren't guilty. You could be lying about that,show us your proof." Kirishima eyed Kamanari trying to make everyone suspect him.

"Actually no it isn't Pickachu. I was blocked because the person thought I liked that dumbass they did unblock me later though but they didn't message me. Like god, make up your fucking mind." Bakugo said annoyed.

"Oh...guess I was wrong." Uraraka and Kirishima backed off of him.

Suspects Left
Aoyama
Iida
Kirishima
Koda
Mineta
Ojiro
Sato
Shoji
Tokoyami

"I crossed Kamanari off the list along with Deku." Hagakure said still in charge of the suspects.

"These clues barely tell is anything!" Mina whined looked at clues over and over again

"Your forgetting our new clues." Jirou shrugged.

"Our what?" Kirishima asked her confused and nervous.

"I've been observing the situation and I made some new clues."

Clue count
-Had time to go into Todoroki's bag
-Has a Ping effect on their phone
-Somewhere around today they threw out a Tippex bottle (2-5 PM)
- Owns something sharp or maybe it's something quirk related
- Fatgum?RR
- Todoroki obviously knew something
-Fast or Stealthy enough to take out Todoroki

"Wow that's actually really smart." Bakugo said a little bit surprised.

"I know that's why I did it." Jirou rolled her eyes.

"How do you know all of this?" Kirishima was completely shocked and his eyes went wide.

"I asked around and the person who is guilty wasn't the smartest." Jirou shrugged.