01. Birthday eccentricity

Kylie pov:
10/NOV
NEW YORK

My alarm bursted into my ears and it's still 11:45pm . Omg ! Only more 15 mins I chuckled. Okay am a sleeping panda ,I agree ! But still it's okay to sleep through the day long . No matter what. Now I am feeling hungry and my stomach wants some cookies to satisfy my hunger.
    Ok , I got up from my bed and walked into the kitchen and grabbed my fav chocolate chip cookies box and headed towards my bed . I started dig into the box nd was thinking who calls first to wish me on my 21st birthday . Okay let me think who ll be on top of my birthday wishes ! Maybe lily or Ashely (my two best friends.

Okay girl!!! cool down , let me check the time. It's 11:58 by my clock...whoah am waiting!!!!!
Ok it's 12:00 and then my mobile vibrated I picked my mobile to see who it is.... Woh!!! It's mama . I slided the green answer icon and waiting for the voice .

Happy Birthday Kylie , luv u so much babe. Be happy sunshine do wtever it makes u happy and am very sorry for not being with u but I promise you , you ll get a gorgeous startled gift from ur mom ! Thanq mama but am disheartened with you I just want you to be beside of me .I don't want any gifts from you. I am very upset mom you made me upset !!! There's a emotional crack in my voice. I know baby I too want to be with u but I can't because just now am dealing with many projects dear ,please try to understand Kylie I promise you , you ll get suprised in the morning . Okay ! It's time for bed don't be late taking phn calls ..gud nyt, sweet dreams babe luv u . Yes luv u too mama, miss u... I hanged up the call and suddenly there's a message blinked on my phone screen . It says hello Kylie , happy bday ,wanna know who's this is?

I replied yea thnx and yes I want to know who this is ! But the stranger didn't replied back . I didn't give a thought to send another message to that unknown number . And started thinking about my two bffs who didn't even. Conveyed their wishes throught messages also. Yea that's quite disappointing but it's okay . Then suddenly there's a door bell and a message popped up on my screen . I opened up and it says I am out . I got nervous of this strange behaviour and thought calling this person so that to find who it is . But it doesn't seems like working so I grabbed my hockey stick and followed to the entrance door way and slowly opened the door .

But I couldn't find any one out there. But I can feel someone eyes on me and am getting tensed and frightened .I just want to be brave and courageous . So I moved a little outwards to find who the strange person is ! As I started turning to the side way to check if some is present! There's a dark blanket covered over my face . It's really dark and I got messed up and suddenly fell unconscious because of the spray they worked on me . ...,...........dark..........