Sleep

The morning was calm, not a sound from outside despite how late in the morning it was. Normally where Kenma lived pedestrians would already be driving by in cars, and kids would be walking by or skating to school.

This however, was not where he lived, and he knew immediately because the strong scent of Kuroo's cologne engulfed his senses, and the feel off thick tangled of hear tickled his neck.

Kenma opened his eyes slowly, and stretched far out, wincing slightly at the pain in his arm. Upon further inspection he realized he had gotten stitches, and it was bruising.

Beside him Kuroo stirred, and smiled sweetly up at kenma, "Good morning."

"Morning?"

Kuroo's smile dropped, and he got up off the bed, making his way to the door, "Do you want me to make you food?" Said Kuroo as he started to pull the knob. It was then Kenma realized he was very much shirtless.

"I- um... wait. I don't remember shit right now. What-"

A sudden flash of pain pulsed thick through his head, and he groaned, clutching it as the world seemed to shake around him. In his corner vision he could see a very blurry, very worried Kuroo, who was making his way over to the assassin.

"Kenma? Kenma! Breathe! Please!"

Kenma wrapped his hands around his neck and curled into a ball, choking on thick air. Everything was dark. Nothing good could be seen. He was alone, always alone, and he couldn't escape the feeling of drowning in a black pit.

"K-Kuroo-" he rasped, and immediately he felt a strong set of arms wrap around his torso, and suddenly he felt warm. There was warmth everywhere, like a fire that had been out forever finally got a new flame, taller, unbearable, and hot.

"Kenma, I'm right here... shhh... shhh." He whispered, rocking Kenma slowly to sleep. His vision was slowly blacking out again, and he could see Kuroo's eyes, full of fear- and something else, get slowly swallowed by the black pit of sleep.

I'm sorry but for now this is all I can do. I promise there will be more coming soon. ❤️