Chapter Six

Zachary's POV
⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

When she asked me about my childhood, I was fuming with rage. How could she be so insensitive? Everyone knew about what happened yet she still had the nerves to ask me about it. I would usually burst out in fury but around her everything seemed so different in a good way. I just ignored it and let it slide.

I'm still in confusion as to why I asked Reia to go the ball with me. I don't know what I was thinking but I might as well make use of the opportunity and flaunt her off to Asher. He going to be so jealous when he sees the beauty I've brought with me. Plus, she might open up about some of the secrets of Flair's if she thinks we're close which would make me one step closer to victory. She was my first ever date and my only worry was that I would unintentionally fall for her...

It was only a month away that it all happened ten years ago. Not a single day goes by without the heavy regret deep down in my soul. I could have done something to have prevented it but no. I was so fucking careless and stupid. She went away so quickly and ever since my life became dull and gloomy like I watching paint dry. I knew she wouldn't want me to give up on myself so I kept going on with the love she gave when she was here but it just wasn't enough at times.

It was still so painful, so so fucking painful but I did it for her. The rocks of my remorse were held on my shoulders and I soon became buried in them as I created my empire. I then realised that no amount of money or popularity that could save me from the burden I was living under.

When Reia came along, she lifted some of them off but not enough to set me free. I don't know how she did it. Everyone has been trying for years yet she did it in a heartbeat. I haven't felt like this for a long time. I was still trapped by quenching guilt inside of me but I wasn't consumed by it anymore. I only met her like a day ago but I feel like I trust her more than anyone else and sure it sounds crazy or even psychotic but it's the truth.

Reia's POV
⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

Once lunch was over, I went to the mall and did some shopping. Who knew Italy had such great fashion and style? As soon as I got to the hotel, there was a lady inside on my room. Who was she and why was she here?

"Hi, my name is Selena and Mr Romano has asked me to to make you look stunning for the ball tonight. Let's get cracking!" she said a bit too excitedly. It was as if she was a kid getting candy.

Well it's glow up time!

~

Get your popcorn ready for the next chapter because it's going to be showtime! What do you guys think of Zachary's POV?
Please vote and comment (:

aditixh xoxo