Chapter Seventeen

Reia's POV
⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

This day was probably the worst one in a long time especially since I was asleep for more than half of it. Oh well, everyone has bad days and on the bright side now I have a doctor to help me with my problems. A steaming hot shower with my honeycomb body wash will do trick!

I tip toed across the chilled ceramic tiles, bare as my weak legs threaten to buckle. I got inside and turned the silver knob that I had cleaned the day before I left for Italy. I didn't even flinch when the burning water cascaded down my body, massaging the muscles that were long past cramped.

It poured down like never ending waterfall while the droplets trickled past my side, My mind faded into this foggy illusion. The sensation calmed every nerve in my body and it soaked into my skin, washing out sins temporarily. It took my mind off the mess of a day I had just lived through and now I honestly didn't care one bit.

My thoughts swirled through as I applied the sweet caramel scent everywhere. It reminded me of all the precious little bees that helped make it. They had these fluffy velvet coats with tiny feet covered with yellow boots dusted with the souls of a million flowers from a springtime garden.

I almost forgot to do one of my incredible concerts! Today I was singing Classic by MKTO Band to cheer me up from the shitty day.

♫ Ooh girl you're shining
Like a 5th avenue diamond
And they don't make you like they used to
You're never going out of style
Ooh pretty baby
This world might have gone crazy
The way you saved me,
Who could blame me
When I just wanna make you smile
I wanna thrill you like Michael
I wanna kiss you like Prince
Let's get it on like Marvin Gaye
Like Hathaway write a song for you like this
You're over my head
I'm out of my mind
Thinking I was born in the wrong time
One of a kind, living in a world gone plastic
Baby you're so classic
Baby you,
Baby you're so classic ♫

I know I sing like a whale slowly dying while begging for mercy with the off tune notes but I sounded great in my head and that's all the matters as long as I don't sing in public, right? This is probably why I didn't join the choir but in the shower I was Ariana Grande or even Taylor Swift hiding during the day with a secret disguise. I flicked my hair and twirled around like I was on the moon.

Oops I did it again by Britney Spears! She better be up there on Mars with that tight blazing red jumpsuit when I get there or a lot of disappointed faces will roaming through Earth. Round two of another epic music video featuring Reia Hilliard!

♫ I think I did it again
I made you believe we're more than just friends
Oh baby
It might seem like a crush
But it doesn't mean that I'm serious
'Cause to lose all my senses
That is just so typically me
Oh baby, baby
Oops, I did it again
I played with your heart, got lost in the game
Oh baby, baby
Oops, you think I'm in love
That I'm sent from above
I'm not that innocent ♫

Once I was done with relieving my dignity, I was left with only me and my satisfaction. Good things can last for long so out I come. I rubbed my vanilla lotion all over my short, chubby legs and smelt the heavenly aroma all over me. I quickly wore my flannel fleece and sherpa blend onesie that was beige like the season, autumn. I felt the warm fuzz gliding on as soft as a cloud making me feel comforted and complete. Time to drift off to dreamland!

 Time to drift off to dreamland!

~

I hope y'all like the night routine, lol! What's your favourite songs and scents?
Please vote and comment (:

aditixh xoxo