Ch 1

NICK POV:

My name is Nick Austin and I’m a junior in high school. High school is not too bad. I do get bullied quite a lot but I have my best friends there with me. The person who bullies me the most is Tony Lopez, he’s also a junior, I’ve had a crush on him for a while. We used to be childhood friends. I’m actually gay but the only people who know are my best friends Avani, Ryland, and Dixie, and my mom. 

I’m walking down the hall by myself when I see Tony, Ondreaz, and Griffin coming my way. Oh great, I thought in my head. Tony is just walking towards me with his signature smirk on his face, as always. God he’s so hot, but sometimes I wish I could just wipe that smirk right off his face. They were getting closer and as soon as I knew it, Tony’s shoulder pushed against my chest and I hit the lockers and then to the floor along with all my papers I had in hand. Avani saw me and ran over. Anthony trailing. 

“Oh my god, Nick are you okay!?” she asked, helping me pick up my stuff.

“Yeah I’ll be fine.” I replied. She handed me the stuff she had picked up and Anthony handed me a stack as well. “Thanks guys,” I said.

“No problem, just watch out for them.” Anthony replied. Anthony is friends with them but mostly because they all do sports and stuff together. 

“See ya in class Nick!”  Avani said, heading off with Anthony before I could say anything. Ugh sometimes I wish she’d just stick with me in the morning. On the bright side, Griffin was with Tony so that means he’s not with Dixie. So I head off to find her.

After a little bit of walking I hear Dixie yell, “Nick over here!!” I chuckle and head over.

“Hey Dix, hey Charli, what’s up?” I ask

“Oh not much, but let’s walk to 1st period together!  And Charli, don’t forget what I told you!” Dixie replied.

“Alright thank you. See you later Dixie! Bye Nick!” Charli exclaimed. I really don’t know how she can have that much energy, especially in the morning. 

“Soooo, what were you and Charli talking about?” I asked

“Oh just a boy she likes. Boys are complicated, you know?” she asked

“Oh tell me about it.” I replied. We both laughed and headed off to our first class of the day.

TONY POV:

I kind of feel bad for hitting Nick but… gotta keep it up at least a little. He was so dang cute though… I think I’ll try not to be such a jerk to him and see if the boys notice. They probably won’t.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

AN: short first chapter but hope you enjoyed! :))  The second chapter may be a little short too.

463 words