Ch 18

Ch 18

NICK POV:

I had all my stuff packed up and ready to go. I brought everything downstairs. I said my goodbyes to my mother before Tony comes to get me.

"Bye Mom, I'm going to miss you!! Thank you so much for letting me goooo. And stay safe, call me if anything happens!" I said hugging her.

"I will. Be safe, my baby. I love you so much."

Soon after she said that, I heard a knock on the door. I opened the door and he came in and grabbed my bags.

I hugged my mom bye for the last time. Tony came in and said, "Bye, Mrs. Austin!"

"Please... call me Jo, and take care of my baby!!"

"Mommmmm."

"Of course, Jo. Nothing bad will happen to him on my watch."

"Thank you, Tony. Bye boys!!"

"Bye mom, I'll miss you!!" I exclaimed. We both waved goodbye and headed out to Tony's car.

"The rest are meeting us at the airport so let's go!" Tony said.

We drove all the way to the airport which was surprisingly far. It wasn't too bad though. I ended up taking a small nap. I could still feel Tony's hand on my thigh rubbing circles with his thumb as he drove. When we arrived he woke me gently and told me we were here. We had to take a short shuttle ride to the airport, which was kind of fun actually. I haven't been on a plane for awhile now. But I know everything will be fine. Tony and I both have TSA pre-check so it didn't take long for us to make it to our gate. We saw the other boys sitting in chairs at our assigned gate so we went over.

"Hey guys," Tony said.

"Oh hey bro, you two finally made it!" Ondreaz said.

"Yup," I said, laughing a little. I went over to sit by Ryland. Tony was still talking to Dre and Chase.

"Hey, are you excited!?" I asked him.

"Yes of course. You seem really excited," he said laughing at me.

"Hey don't laugh!! Have you gone to their beach house before?" I asked him.

"I have once. This is my second time. Nick I really need to talk to you though. Not here... in private somewhere."

"Well do you want to go walk around? We can tell them that we're going to get a snack or something."

"Yeah okay... that sounds good."

"Hey Tony, Ryland and I are going to get a snack, we'll be back." I said to Tony.

"Ok, don't miss the plane." he said, laughing slightly.

"Okay."

I led Ryland to a shop and went into the snack aisle. I wasn't joking about getting snacks though.

"Alright Ry, what did you need to talk to me about?" I asked him as I grazed the snack aisles.

"Well... I really like Ondreaz, but I don't know if he feels the same way." he said as he followed me through the aisles.

"Awwww Ryland, you're the best and if he doesn't realize that, then he's not worth it." I told him.

"Thanks Nick. But I don't know if I should tell him. I don't want to ruin our friendship either."

"Well, if the time feels right, I say just go for it. There is no reason you should hold back and if he doesn't reciprocate, I'm sure your friendship will still be fine."