Ch 17

TONY POV:

I walked into school and went straight to find Nick. Now that all my friends know about my crush, it's much easier for me to be around him. Plus, it's also better for Nick because they all have backed off him. They know if they mess with him they have to deal with me now. I found Nick at his locker on his phone. I went over and leaned against the lockers.

"Heyyy cutie," I said to him, smirking. He looked at me with a smile but punched me?!??!?

"What was that for!?" I asked him.

"Don't be so loud!" he said to me.

"What? So you're embarrassed by me?" I asked him.

"What? No... of course not. It's just... I'm not really... out of the closet yet. And neither are you mister." he said pointing at me.

"Fair enough." I replied. I saw Ondre coming towards us.

"Hey Nick, looking good today!" my brother said to Nick.

"Oh my gosh, go away Dre," I said to him

"Well uhh... thanks, Dre," Nick said, smiling at him before he turned back to his locker. I glared at him and he just gave me a smirk. I saw Jaden and Bryce approaching as well.

"Hey Nick, I love your shoes," Jaden complimented him.

"Oh... thank you," Nick said with a smile.

"Nick, that shirt really brings out your eyes, I like it."

"Um... good to know, thanks." Nick said with a light laugh. What the hell is going on?

"Um ok, Tony...I'm going to uh... go... um, I'll see you in class..." he said smiling at me looking at the others weirdly.  He shut his locker and waited for my response before leaving.

"Ok, see you there." I said to him.

Once Nick was out of sight, I turned back to my friends who were all looking at me with a smirk.

"Okay... what the hell just happened...?" I asked my friends. They all looked at each other before my brother spoke up.

"What're you talking about bro?" he asked.

"Why are you guys talking to Nick like that?" I asked.

"Why not? I mean aren't we supposed to be nice to your boyfriend?" Jaden asks.

"Shhhh sh sh!! You don't need to tell the whole school bro! Plus, neither of us are like, properly out of the closet. Oh and he doesn't know that you guys know by the way."

"Alright then... let's head to class though." Jaden said.

NICK POV:

That was hella weird. That's never happened to me before.

~time skip to lunch~

Tony came over to our table and asked, "Hey guys, can I sit here?"

Ryland gave me a concerned look but I nodded at him, reassuring that everything was okay. Dixie and Avani just looked at me with widened eyes. No one knows we are dating yet.

"Um yeah sure," I said to him. He smiled and sat down next to me.

I looked around at everyone and then turned to Tony. I got close up to his ear and asked, "Can I tell them?"

"Yes of course," he whispered back. I felt him grab my hand under the table.

"Guys... um... I have something to tell all of you..." I announced.