Ch 15

ahhh we love exposing nick don't we 😌👆

TONY POV:

Christmas is around the corner and I really want to get something special for Nick but I don't know what.  I'm walking to lunch now by myself but I stop myself.  I turn and look down the hallway from where I came and I saw Nick walking by himself.  I smile to myself and wait for him to get a bit closer.  I pull Nick into an empty classroom and he looks up at me startled.  He seemed to settle down once he realized it was me.

"Oh hey, you scared me." he said.

"Sorry... but I've missed youuuu." I said, hugging him.

He laughed and said, "I've missed you too, T."

"So... are you excited for Christmas break?"

"Yes!! I'm sooo excited, I don't really have anything planned but I just need a break."

"I agree.  Well, are you coming to the New Years party?" I asked him, crossing my fingers behind my back.  I want him to be my New Years kiss... but if he doesn't go... then that won't happen.

"Well... I don't know.  I haven't thought about it that much."

"Please come, teddy bear." I said, pouting with puppy dog eyes.

"Hmmm ok fine.  But I'm only going for you," he said, booping my nose and giggling a little.  I swear he's just a perfect little angel.

"Ok well we should both probably head to lunch before people start to wonder where we are." I said and started for the door.  I heard a little whine come from behind me so I turned to look at him.  He was using his puppy dog eyes so I already knew I'd be doing something he wants.

"Kissy?" he said in a baby voice doing grabby hands towards me.  I chuckled at his actions and gave him a short kiss and a hug before leaving. 

~ time skip to beginning of winter break~

TONY POV:

I was in the mall trying to find a really special gift for Nick.  I thought about a giant teddy bear...

which I probably will end up buying but I need something else, something a little more meaningful.  I then thought of a pretty good idea...

I went to the jewelry store and asked if I could make a customized order.  I designed a necklace that had a charm saying t&n.  They told me to come pick it up in an hour or so.   I went off to buy the next gift.  The necklace wasn't for Christmas day, per say...  it is going to be for a very special moment that I hope to plan soon. At the next store, I bought all of his favorite things and a deck of cards. 

After an hour passed by, I went back to pick up the necklace for Nick.  I then headed to the last stop of the day, I had all my bags and was almost ready. I just have to buy a giant teddy bear now.

When I arrived back at my house, I started assembling the gift.  Christmas was still a couple days away but I was too excited.  The first thing I did was put the necklace in my underwear drawer for safe keeping.  I then put the giant teddy bear in the corner of my room and sat down at my desk with the rest of the presents.  I had already picked out a bag and I started carefully placing the items into it.  With the deck of cards I bought, I took them all out and counted them.  I'm going to make a '52 things I love about you...'  with all the cards.  This one will take awhile so I only just started with a couple.  Before I started doing the cards I also wrote a meaningful card to go along with the whole gift.  I want him to know exactly how he makes me feel...

NICK POV:

Tony has always been talking about getting this watch he was showing me.  I don't have a lot of money but it was worth it for him.  I also decided to take a stop at target and get some of his favorite candies since I knew he loved his sweets.