Ch 13

nick👆👆🥺

ADDISON POV: (she saw Avani's snapchat story)

So Tony thinks he can just mess around with this loser!! Hmph, if I can't have Tony, then no one can! I have to make this boy mad at Tony or something. What's his name even? Noah? No. Nathan? No. Nick? Yes! That's it! Hmmm... how can I make Nick hate Tony...

TONY POV:

Nick's little friend get-together made me want to do one. I invited my closer friends and Ondreaz had some of his friends over too. I also decided to invite Addison and she brought over some other girls. I honestly don't know why the hell I invited her but... she surprisingly isn't all over me like normal. I would've invited Nick but... I don't know if that would be such a great idea. The only ones that really like him are well, me and Chase. Speaking of Chase... I think I might try and come out to him if the timing feels right.

I looked around at everyone and it looked like they were having a good time. I saw Addison zoning off, which is starting to creep me out a little. I went over to see if she was okay. I sat next to her on the couch and set my phone down on the coffee table.

"Sup Adds... ?" I asked her, suspiciously.

"Oh hey... I'm just, thinking..."

"Um, okay then, I'm going to go to the bathroom then. Be right back."

ADDISON POV:

Tony left to go to the bathroom and I couldn't help but notice that he left his phone... it was still turned on too. I looked around and then quickly grabbed it. I scrolled through his contacts and found Nick's...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

nicky🧸❣️

meet me behind the school
b

leachers tomorrow
morning;))

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I waited for his answer and then quickly deleted the text from Tony's end. I placed his phone back exactly where it was and I went back to my same position. I went on my phone and pretended like nothing happened.

TONY POV:

When I was walking to the bathroom I ran into Chase. It felt right so I told him that I needed to talk to him. We both went up to my room and sat on my bed.

"So... this is kind of a hard thing to do. You've been my best friend for awhile and I think I should tell you..."

"Okay buddy... you can tell me anything."

"Well, I-I think I'm... g-gay..." I managed to get out. Tears were started to form in my eyes and I turned my head away.

It took him a bit to answer but he tapped me on the shoulder. I turned to him and he said, "I'm proud of you T."

He continued, "I support you and I'm happy for you. I also want to tell you something though."

I smiled at him and asked, "What is it?"

"I'm trying to sort out my feelings. I don't really know what I am... but I don't think I am straight. I think I may be bi curious."

I smiled at him and hugged him.

"I support you as well." I said.

"You see... I like this guy named Noen... but I also like Charli. I don't really know what to do but I think I need to explore more." I smiled at him again and we just talked for a bit.