Ch 10

before we start... enjoy this picture of nick;))

NICK POV:

Today the whole junior class is going on a field trip to listen to a speaker at an auditorium. I am not really sure what it is actually about, all I know is I want to spend time with Tony. Each student rides a bus with their second hour class. Mine is English. Avani, Anthony, Ryland, Tony, Ondreaz, Chase, and a lot of Tony's other friends are in my english class. There aren't too many people in my class, so definitely not enough to fill a whole bus. My friends and I sat in the front while Tony and his friends sat towards the back. I was sitting with Avani and Anthony and Ryland were sitting together. We quickly took roll call and our teacher told us it was a pretty long drive. I was getting kind of tired.

After awhile of talking to Avani, I said, "Hey Avani, I'm going to move more towards the middle of the bus to take a nap." There was like, no one in the middle of the bus.

"Ok! Have fun." She said. Anthony then moved in with her and Ryland went to go talk to one of his other friends.

I moved to the middle of the bus and looked out the window for a while. I was actually really tired, I didn't get a lot of sleep last night. I felt the seat dip, I kind of assumed it was Ryland. Before I could check to see who it was, I instantly fell asleep, almost as if I took some kind of medication, even though I didn't.

TONY POV:

I saw Nick get up and move to another seat. I made a lame excuse to my friends about moving seats. I got up to go sit by him. He was staring out the window, I was staring at him. I can't tell if he realized it was me or not, he probably thought it was one of his friends so he didn't check. He then suddenly fell asleep, after a few minutes, he leaned his head on my shoulder. I chuckled, he is so cute. I just pulled up my hood so my friends couldn't tell it was me. I then leaned my head on his and went on my phone. I felt him grab my arm as if he was holding a teddy bear, I just smiled and slightly blushed.

~time skip~

TONY POV:

We arrived and Nick is still sleeping. I waited for all my friends to walk by and then tried to wake him up. I shook him a little.

"Hey Nick! We are here, get up!!" I whispered.

He groaned a little and his eyes slowly opened and landed on mine. His face turned bright red, I just smirked at him. I got up and started getting of the bus, at this point everyone was already off. I turned around to help him off and he took my hand. Once he was off I tried to say something to him but he ran off before I could.

NICK POV:

Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god. I was just sleeping on Tony... I seriously thought it was Ryland of Avani or someone. My face was bright red and I knew it. He helped me off the bus and I immediately ran off to find my friends. Oh my god that was so embarrassinggggg.

When I got there Avani said, "Oh my god, Nick why is your face red, are you ok!?"

"Yeah I'm fine Vani, the bus driver had to wake me up and I am embarrassed." I said shyly.

"Oh, Okay!" She replied. We then entered the auditorium... I unfortunately got split up from Avani and Ryland and I couldn't find Dixie either. I felt my phone buzz so I pulled it out my pocket. It was a text from Tony...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

tony💗

you are so cute when you sleep, did you
know that?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I blushed bright red and then he sent another text.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

tony💗

meet me by the bathrooms!

why?

please🥺

fine , i'll be there soon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TONY POV:

I felt I light tap on my shoulder so I turned around and it was Nick. Aw. "Hey," I said. He replied with a 'hi'. I then followed up with, "Will you sit by me?" I asked in a hopeful tone. He smiled.

"Sure," he replied. I led him back into the auditorium and into the back row where no one was. The lights were already off and the speaker was about to start.

This presentation is so boring, I thought to myself. I then felt Nick lean his head on my shoulder so I leaned my head on his head and put my hand on his thigh. It was dark but I could still see him blush. He put his hand on top of mine and intertwined our fingers. I love this. It feels like I am in heaven, I never want this to end. But sadly it will end. He started to fall asleep once again so I whispered in his ear, "You really like to sleep huh, sleepy boy?" He tightened his grip for a second and then fell completely asleep. I just smiled and started to think about if we could have a future together.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

this one was a bit shorter but fun fact this was actually based on a dream i had lmaooo YFSUJADNIAS

next chapter is gonna be longggggg hehe;)

890 words