Clark's Car Catch

(Alicia grabbed Lois and Chloe and teleported them into a car in the middle of a road)

Lois: "What the hell? I thought you had a bracelet that didn't let you do that!"

Alicia: "Yeah I may have lied about that. Speaking of lies..let's uncover one shall we?"

(She started the car)

Chloe: "What are you doing?"

Alicia: "Giving you the story of the century and making things better for Clark. But you need to call him."

(She tossed Lois a phone)

Lois: "Why me?"

Alicia: "Because he cares about you the most. Better get calling."

(Lois did as she said and called Clark)

Lois: "Clark it's me. I'm uh..having a little car trouble."

Clark: "Are you okay? Where are you?"

(Alicia gave Lois the location which she told Clark)

Clark: "I'll be there in a few seconds. Hold on!"

Chloe: "A few seconds?"

(Alicia drove the car up a ramp and then teleported the three of them to a safe distance behind some construction equipment where they could see the car go off the ramp and fall through the air)

Chloe: "Why did you..?"

Alicia: "Just wait for it."

(Clark arrived and held out his hands as the car approached him)

(Lois saw and quickly tried to distract Chloe)

Lois: "Uh hey Chlo I have to pee! Want to come with?"

(But Chloe's eyes were focused on the scene before her as she witnessed Clark catch the car..with his bare hands)

(Chloe's eyes widened huge)

(Clark set the car down but didn't see any sign of Lois or anyone so he super sped away..which Chloe also saw)

(After a few moments Chloe looked at Lois who was oddly calm and not at all freaking out)

(Chloe slowly realized what this meant)

Chloe: "You knew? You knew?!

Alicia: "I'll leave you ladies to sort this out. I'm glad to know that he told you though, Lois. Because he never told Lana."

(With that she teleported away, leaving a distraught Lois and Chloe standing there..unsure what to do next)