Intimate

-warning, one last smut ahead-

Hoseok and Yoongi had both showered fast and dried themselves. They just threw themselves on Hoseok's bed and covered each other with the sheets. Hoseok wasn't frustrated anymore, his head didn't hurt, he was happy and satisfied. But Yoongi wasn't, Yoongi always thought that if they were to have an intimate moment he'd be the one in charge. So he wanted to feel powerful for once.

"Round two?" He then asked Hoseok who is at the edge of falling asleep.

"I mean if you want to." He said, his words barely understandable.

Yoongi quickly got on top, Hoseok didn't stop him. In fact he positioned himself so Yoongi would get into him.

"You're in charge then." Yet instead he gave in to Yoongi.

Yoongi then lowered his upper body to Hoseok's face and kissed him passionately as he entered him. Yoongi didn't wait tho, his thrusts were fast and deep. Making Hoseok moan loudly to the pain and pleasure.

"Ahhh, I should've let you take command before. Ahh, you're amazing at this." Hoseok whispered as he closed his eyes.

Yoongi kissed his jawline. He didn't say anything, just kept on doing his job. Hoseok then threw his head back in pleasure and dug his hands onto the bed sheets. Yoongi liked seeing him like that. Again skin slapping echoed through the room, letting the neighbors and the whole dorm area know what they were doing.

From time to time Yoongi would whisper things into Hoseok's ear making him yell because of the pleasure.

"Ah shit, I'm close." Yoongi finally said.

Hoseok then grabbed him by the neck and kissed him once again. When they pulled away, Yoongi went down to leave wet kisses on his neck. After that he bit softly Hoseok's skin, and left some purple marks. Each time Yoongi left a hickey he would whisper into Hoseok, you're mine and only mine. Hoseok would only nod in response.

Then a little after, Yoongi's thrusts became sloppier. To where he finally released inside the younger. Hoseok wanted to play a little so he told Yoongi to say his name. He repeated his name a little like before, but Hoseok wasn't satisfied.

"Let everyone around know that this actually happened, and that there was no trio." He finally said letting all his worries out.

So Yoongi obeyed. He threw his head back as he yelled out.

"Fuck, Hoseok I love you." And finally pulled out.

Again they were laying on the bed not even caring to cover themselves. They were now dirty again but they didn't care, they completely ignored the fact that the bed was. also full of cum. Instead Hoseok just rested his head on Yoongi's Chest and fell asleep.

"Good night Hobi." Yoongi said covering them with the bed sheets.

He kissed his temple and tried falling asleep.

Again Joon-Ho had heard all that happened since he was outside and the doors and walls were thin enough to hear everything even if they weren't yelling.

//Joon-Ho POV//

I was outside for the whole time that Yoongi and Hoseok were inside. I heard moans and well you know. I honestly was jealous, but still felt guilty throughout this. I had never been in love before until I met Yoongi. Life has treated me so badly, to say that I'm happy.

I honestly didn't want anymore heart breaks and rejections. But how do you not fall in love with a person that's just your type?

I was looking through my Instagram when I found something I still hadn't seen yet.