Surprise

The week where both Min and Yoongi were free was here. They were packing their bags to go to Seoul for a few days. They were planning a surprise visit. Min's mom thought it was a bad idea after they told her what happened the last time they called.

"It's going to be ok mom." Was all Min said every time she brought back the topic.

It was Tuesday and Hoseok was ready to leave. Both Xiouli and Joon-Ho wished him good luck and watched him walk away.

"I hope he gets it this time. He's been down because he hasn't with the others." Xiouli sighed and went back into the dorm with Joon-Ho.

Joon-Ho nodded and went to his room. Bringing something back with him.

"Ooo... is that your art work?" Xiouli asked as she saw the canvas he was carrying.

Joon-Ho nodded once more showing her the piece. Xiouli's eyes widened as she saw the painting. Not only was it colorful but it was perfectly abstract. Every color was fading into each other. Creating a face like figure, that was simply astonishing to Xiouli.

"You like it?" Joon-Ho asked liking her reaction.

Xiouli suddenly put a thoughtful face, as if she thought on what to say.

"I love it." She smiled and looked at Joon-Ho.

Joon-Ho smiled back and sat down next to her.

"Do you know when Yoongi will come back?" He asked concerning Xiouli.

"No, why?" She raised a brow and listened closely.

"I can't see Hoseok crying over him ever night." He said and threw his head back.

"What happened?" Xiouli asked now really worried.

"He had some type of nightmare last night? I don't know, he was at the edge of crying and he wasn't having such a good time." The boy looked down at his painting and threw his head back again.

"Oh Hoseok.... I feel bad. That baby isn't going to survive like this." Xiouli said partly joking.

"I don't think you get it." Joon-Ho said giggling a bit.

Xiouli looked at him confused. His mouth suddenly formed a small grin and his eyes had regret and hurt in them.

"He thinks they're going to break up. Since Yoongi hasn't been talking to him." Joon-Ho's eyes shot to his left where Xiouli was sitting.

"B-break up?" Xiouli said shocked.

She didn't know they were dating. Of course, no one did. Since they had always been close Xiouli never actually thought they'd date. Just simply friends, and that whatever was happening between them was like a sort of joke or game. She never took Joon-Ho's comments for real. Right now she didn't know if to do the same.

"Oh well. I feel bad for the boy. He doesn't really deserve this." Both of them sighed and looked at each other.

After all they finally had a conversation without getting all weird.

Min and Yoongi were inside the KTX. For the last time thinking about what Min's mom said.

'Their going to get mad. Yoongi you shouldn't have ignored him.'

'But I didn't!'

'Watch Hoseok get mad at you. Then you'll remember my words. Mother knows best.'

Yoongi sighed and looked at his phone.

"It's 10am. We'll be there at 2." He told Min was taking her ear buds out.

She nodded and looked at his phone.