something (part 2)

Yoongi was working nonstop. After leaving Hoseok's room he wanted everything to be done, so he could go out relaxed with Hoseok. He worked on homework and on his music. He wrote lyrics and made tunes, he was in such a hurry that he forgot to take off his maid costume.

Joon-Ho was in his room again. His face was full of paint and his hands dirty with the colored liquids and wood splinters. He rubbed his cheek as he stepped back to take a look at his master piece.

"Beautiful... I'll just gave to see what others think about it." He said to himself and walked out.

Of course no one was there. He had an urge of going to Yoongi first, he wanted to see him, to talk to him, to be with him before he goes back to his own dorm. He walked and again like he always does opened the door without asking.

"Hey, I need help on-" he stopped as he saw maid Yoongi sitting on a desk with a head set wrapped around his neck.

"Oh ummm, hi?" Yoongi jumped startled.

He quickly turned himself into a little human ball. Trying to hide what he was wearing.

"I need help... well I need your opinion." Joon-Ho finally spoke after checking him out.

He signaled him to follow, and as an obedient person he followed. He entered the room and saw the canvas he was painting on.

"Give me your opinion on this." He said Ponting to the painting.

Yoongi gasped as he finally had a full view of the painting. It's had all different shades of colors, it was definetly abstract and it was heart warming. Some thing about the painting made Yoongi feel nice inside. Like if this painting was so gentle... it was so simple but so complex.

"I... I don't know what to say. It's really good." Yoongi was speechless.

Joon-Ho was confused for a second. He was t sure if Yoongi really did like the painting, but he got his answer when he looked at his expression. His eyes shining to the right of the colorful mess in front of him, and his mouth forming a small grin.

"I'm glad you like it." Joon-Ho looked down and smiled himself.

Satisfied with the feedback. They stood in silence both staring at the paintings details, it was like it had an actual breeze making the colors move, like if it was a real place and scene. That was until the breeze became like a tornado to Yoongi. Stress flowing through his veins.

"I gotta get back to work... sorry, and keep working too! You're doing great!" Yoongi once more gave thay gummy smile that everyone loves.

Joon-Ho smiled back and sighed. He sat down and took out his sketch pad, ready for another project. Yoongi ran back to his room. He slammed himself on the wall and gasped.

"YES THATS PERFECT!" He shouted as he sat down again on his chair.

The painting Joon-Ho made finally gave some inspiration to the boy. The message that was unconsciously spread by the painting made Yoongi's heart beat faster. Hoseok giggled as he heard his excitement from next door. Everyone went back to working silently until the clock hit 7pm and Hoseok was finally done. He walked over to Yoongi's room and opened the door. He leaned on the door frame, watching every movement the boy did.

Yoongi didn't notice him as he was listening to his own tune. He hummed along, happy he finally had a successful track. He wrote some lyrics down and went back scribbling over others, replacing them with better versions. His hands made a motion that was somehow not able to follow, just like his raps.

"Maybe you should calm down a little before you get hurt." Hoseok chuckled a bit more as he saw Yoongi exaggerate a period.

His pencil hit the paper as he ended his sentence with a punctuation. He did that right when the tune on his headphones had ended, making Hoseok's voice a small whisper. Yoongi turned back because he was able to hear it.

"Oh.... hi, ummm yea, I just didn't want to forget what I was gonna write." He smiled awkwardly.

He took his head set off, placing it on the table in front of him. He stood up and turned to look at Hoseok, making the skirt fly above his hamstring. Hoseok looked and a small discreet smirk appeared on his lips.

He walked over to the excited man. His blue hair covering his eyes, that were clearly glimmering under the shadows of his bangs. Hoseok grabbed Yoongi's waist and hugged him. His head right at the crook of Yoongi's neck. Of course, Yoongi hugged him back a bit confused for the sudden hug.

"What happened?" He finalky asked concerend, pulling away from the hug.

"Nothing, I'm just happy to see you." Hoseok smiled and looked down at him.

"You're so cringey." Yoongi complained finally not worrying about him.

"But you love that." Hoseok say down on the bed.

"I do." he whispered under his breath.

Yoongi sat down in front of Hoseok and looked at their touching feet. They played around for a little until Hoseok again broke the silence.

"Go change." He untangled their legs.

Yoongi did as told. He got up and grabbed a change of clothes. A black shirt with white small stripes on it, a long black zip up sweater, black jeans, and black shoes. While Hoseok had jeans, a white shirt, with a short black coat with flower prints on it, and white shoes. They were so different yet so a like. The place that Hoseok had in mind was 밍글스 Mingles. Why not right?

"Ready." Yoongi assured as he ran to the door.

They both grabbed their shoes and put them on at the door way. Joon-Ho watched them leave, he also changed planing to go out once again. He changed into black skin tight jeans, a grey shirt and a leather jacket, with white shoes on. He wasn't going to follow, he just needed fresh air again.

Yoongi and Hoseok held hands as they walked down the streets. Hoseok was a bit nervous, but he wasn't being pessimistic. All he wanted to do is to confirm something.... or at least that's how he put it.

"Let's go." Hoseok said dragging Yoongi inside the restaurant.

They were both taken to a table far off in a corner, they sat down and thanked the waitress. She bowed and left.

"So? What you want to talk about?" Yoongi looked up and then down at the menu.

"I'll get to there." Yoongi shrugged and read everything there was.

"Anyways, I saw you were hurried writing something. Can I know what it was?" Hoseok asked smiling as he changed topics.

"I finished another song." Yoongi chuckled to himself.

He knew how weird that sounded, but he was proud.

"I also finished all of my homework." He looked up to look at Hoseok.

"That's a new achievement!" They high fived jokingly.

"Yes it is." Yoongi laughed.

They were both talking and eating, like they hadn't seen each other in years. It honestly had been a while since they did talk, so they enjoyed every second.

"Ok... that's honestly pretty nice. Well.... I know you're definetly wanting to know what I wanted to ask you." Hoseok gave himself away.

"Ask?" Yoongi shot his head up confused.

"Yes.. I wanted to ask you what are we?" Hoseok asked looking away.

"What do you-" Yoongi was cut off.

"What are we, I mean what type of relationship do we have?" Hoseok for some reason started getting watery eyes.

Even though he had been wondering what his answer would be, he still didn't want him to say something that would break his heart... but he still had to face reality...

I don't know what we are... we could say a bunch of different things, but all I know is that I definetly do want to be more then just friends.... just something...