secrets

Xiouli gave Min the phone back as she bit her lip in disapointment.

"What happened?" Min quickly asked her as she saw her upset face.

Xiouli walked past her not minding her question. She opened the fridge and grabbed a bottle. It was just water, which made Min calm down. Then she remembered something.

"Weren't we going with Hoseok?" She tried changing topics.

She didn't know if she was successful tho because Xiouli simply walked to the other side of the room to get her shoes. She quickly put them on, and Min ran after her.

On the other side with Hoseok and the others, they were still enjoying the small things. Tho Xiouli's question left Hoseok puzzled. Why wouldn't I trust her, why wouldn't she trust me? What is trust in the end? He couldnt stop asking himself questions, and that made his face jump from expression to expression.

"You ok?" Joon-Ho suddenly dropped his arm on Hoseok's shoulder.

"Yea, no need to ask." Hoseok then remembered the last time Yoongi and Joon-Ho faught.

He knew it had been not such a long time from that fight, and he still couldn't believe how drastically he had changed. His memories landed on that one moment when he was about to call him something but dragged Yoongi away.

"Du.... dumbass? Were you going to call me dumbass?" Hoseok's words suddenly made Joon-Ho's head ring.

"What?" Joon-Ho was a bit embarrassed, knowing what he was talking about.

Of course Joon-Ho didn't forget either, in fact he kept reminding himself of all the things he did.

"Actually... yea... I'm sorry, if I ever hurt you." He uttered softly to Hoseok.

His words actually sounded pleasing to the younger, as he had never seen Joon-Ho in such a sensitive state.

"I-" Hoseok was about to speak when he was cut off by a smiling boy.

"Xiouli and Min are going to come?" He quickly asked.

He kind of over heard the conversation, and he didn't want any people to kill his happy mood, so he decided to cut the scene.

"Yea I called them." Hoseok turned around.

The smile Yoongi didn't show was finally there, bright and charming as it could ever be. Hoseok extended his arm and signaled Yoongi to hold his hand. Joon-Ho didn't really feel jealous anymore. He simply felt happy to see Yoongi doing things he couldn't do before with someone else.

"Anything you guys want to do before the girls get here?" Yoongi then asked as he intertwined their fingers.

"I want to eat." Joon-Ho said shyly.

"Again??" Hoseok and Yoongi said at the same time.

Joon-Ho nodded uncontrollably at his hunger.

"Umm. Then maybe we should wait for the girls." Hoseok said awkwardly.

"That way they eat too." He spoke again.

"Ahhhh.... fine.... you know something never mind, I'll be right back." Joon-Ho said slipping into the crowds.

He didn't want to wait, so he went to get food by himself. He walked away rapidly.

"So...." Hoseok turned his head to look at Yoongi.

"I missed you." Yoongi said as he wrapped his arms around Hoseok's neck.

"Yea, it's been a week since we don't hang out like this." Hoseok lowered his head to Yoongi's.