Final

It was morning, Friday, 6am. Hoseok woke up early. Actually he couldn't sleep at all. He had been thinking about a way to get Yoongi to at least talk to him. He wasnt going to check on Yoongi just yet, as he knew its 6am and he doesn't wake up early at all. Joon-Ho was outside sleeping on the couch, sitting down on a very uncomfortable position.

Soon it turned 8am. Classes started already but who gives a damn. So, Joon-Ho got up and changed, followed by Hoseok who looked like a zombie.

"Hey how are you?" Joon-Ho asked as he sipped a cup of coffee.

"Not so good." The older answered.

"What happened last night?" The taller male kept asking.

"Well we... we broke up." Hoseok flashed a small and weak smile.

He really couldn't smile. It was a fake and forced grin, even if it wasn't the brightest its been.

"Oh... I'm sorry." Joon-Ho got up and hugged the shorter tightly.

That was going to be harsh, because for more then 10 years to everyone they seemed like a cute couple. Even if their whole lifes they've been together, being apart was never what they wanted. Their break up could end their 18 year long relationship.

"Its not your fault... so don't be." Hoseok sighed.

Actually who knew really, Joon-Ho still had the same feelings for Yoongi, just now deeply hiding since they were a risk of him getting kicked out.

"If you need to talk I'm here." Joon-Ho smiled.

They talked about it for a minute, with Hoseok breaking down into tears several times. Eventually with all the noise they made they were slightly scared that Yoongi would wake up, but he didn't.

"Go check up on him, maybe he is awake, but just wont come out." Joon-Ho suggested.

Hoseok nodded slowly and got up to check on him. The door wasn't even locked, which was a relief to Hoseok. Joon-Ho secretly walked behind him, wanting to know what would happen. Hoseok took a deep breath and opened the door, only to find Yoongi looking dead on the ground.

"Yoongi!" Joon-Ho pushed Hoseok and ran to the smaller boy.

Gladly he was breathing. They helped each other carry him to his bed. He didnt respond at all, he seemed unconscious, and so he was. Hoseok again cried at the sight... he hoped he didn't do anything to himself. Hoseok told Joon-Ho to go to classes, because he wouldn't. He wanted to wait for Yoongi to wake up and talk. He also wanted to check that he was alright.

"If you need anything just call. I don't care if it's in the middle of class." Joon-Ho winked and smiled.

His warm smile making Hoseok calm down. He rushed back to Yoongi's side. Inspecting his face. His pale, fragile, and somehow broken face. The tears from last night marking streams down his cheeks, his eyes and lips swollen. He looked so weak... so frail. He didn't like it, specially knowing that it was his fault that he was there like that.

"Wake up Yoongi..." Hoseok whispered and sat down next to him.

Slightly sinking the mattress towards him. He ran a hand through the soft blankets covering his boyfriend... oh wait... covering Yoongi. He whimpered slightly when reality hit him once again. He's not his boyfriend anymore. No matter how many times he realized it, it would hurt just by thinking about it.

"I really hope you can forgive me Yoongi." He leaned down and grabbed his hands.

He breathed softly onto them, trying not to cry again. He felt like an hour passed by, and it did so. An hour passed and he was still holding tightly onto Yoongi's hands. He probably took small naps between, because he knew he hadn't been awake the whole hour. He felt Yoongi finally move in his embrace. The boy was starting to gain consciousness, and that was a big relief. He rolled around a few times until he was fully awake. The light slightly hurting his eyes. Hoseok got startled and sat up straight to look at Yoongi.