Chances

Namjoon grinned as he watched over the others. They were so cheerful and energetic... something so pure and beautiful. He stopped for a second to take a glance at Hoseok and Yoongi. Jungkook noticed him looking away, so he stopped running, and Taehyung, Jimin, and Dong-Hyun looked too. Only to find Hoseok and Yoongi with lips connected.

"Who would've thought." Dong-Hyun smiled.

"I knew!" Jimin shouted raising his hand.

"You did?" Namjoon asked him shocked.

"They told me when I met them." Jimin nodded and replied.

Namjoon smiled at them. They were definitely cute together. They hugged and kept talking, to which Namjoon tried ignoring, but he saw how their faces fell and they got sad.

"It doesn't look like good news." Jimin commented as he sat down next to Namjoon.

"Leave them, they'll figure it out." Namjoon sighed.

Jimin nodded and ran back to playing with the others. That's when Hoseok and Yoongi came back to them with sad expressions.

"You both ok?" Namjoon asked.

They both nodded.

"Hyungieeeeee!" Jimin ran towards Hoseok.

"What happened?" Hoseok asked.

"Come play with us." Jimin pulled him.

Eventually the boys got to a park, that Jungkook and Taehyung discovered 2 minutes ago. Hoseok ran behind them in a try to scare them, waiting to see what was going to happen.

"You guys didn't tell us your whole story huh?" Namjoon leaned back on the bench he sat on and questioned Yoongi.

"What do you mean?" Yoongi asked confused.

"Are you guys together?" Namjoon was straight forward.

"Well... yea." Yoongi said, feeling bad that he hadn't told him before.

"Ok." Namjoon said and looked up at the star filled sky.

Yoongi could only think the worst about his reaction. He didn't want to think it, since Namjoon is a pretty good person himself, but he internally believed in his theory. He's homophobic? Who knows...

An hour later all the boys were tired, so they wanted to go back to their homes. Hoseok and Yoongi took Namjoon back to the dorms, where he was staying. Hoping that maybe he really wouldn't be judging them. The whole ride was a suffocating place of tension. Between Yoongi and Namjoon and Yoongi and Hoseok. The poor guy couldn't even breath properly due to stress. He wanted fresh air, but with the weird mood already, opening a window? Forget it that's even more torture.

Once Namjoon said his goodbyes, Hoseok and Yoongi drove to their dorm. Min and Xiouli had been waiting with Joon-Ho, since he was alone. Mrs. Jung simply waited for her son to call.

"Wait Yoongi!" Hoseok shouted before he entered the building.

The older turned around to see what he needed.

"You- you're not breaking up with me... are you?" Hoseok asked with a big pout on his face.

"Well I don't know." Yoongi answered and again turned around.

"So you are...?" His stare just darkened as the other kept going.

"I never said that."

"Why are you like this!?"

"Like what?" The other walked towards the elevator.

"You always do things so selfishly! What do you mean you don't know?!" Hoseok entered the elevator.