new

Both Xiouli and Hoseok knew how horrible things could get when it was about their friends family. I'm this situation double is the worst.

"So you're telling me Min left too?" Hoseok looked down at Xiouli who was tearing up on a seat.

She started nodding violently. Hoseok shook his head and pouted.

"Well... I actually have news." He finally changed topics.

"W-what is I-it?" Xiouli asked as Joon-Ho rubbed circles on her back.

"I.... I got an audition for JYP..."

(Ok so this part I won't be listing all of the auditions he did, only the easiest ones to know about you know? I'm trying to make this short so I can get to the actual good parts.)

"Oh... when?" Joon-Ho suddenly jumped in.

"Next week." Hoseok looked down sad that Yoongi wasn't going to know about that until they texted.

"Well, I got accepted to do something." Joon-Ho didn't want to say anything else.

"I... I'm not doing anything special. I don't think any of my own work would be accepted. Especially because nothing I do seems to interest them." Xiouli had red puffy eyes.

Her voice was unsteady. Joon-Ho felt bad for her knowing what she wanted to do. Story writing, she knew she didn't really want any studies under the topic but she knew that wouldn't be helpful. She knew she needed the classes, but non of her classes seemed to be related to it.

"What about Yoongi? Does he know about your audition?" Joon-Ho asked the incorrect thing.

"No..." Hoseok said, his voice and face dropping at the mentioning of his name.

Since it seemed so important it didn't seem like he was coming back any time soon, same with Min.

"Oh sorry." Joon-Ho smiled awkwardly.

"I wonder when he will be back." Hoseok said disappointed.

His fave was so dark and gloomy, no one could imagine Hoseok could ever have that face.

"It's fine, for now worry about your audition, then we'll see what happened to these kids." Xiouli followed Joon-Ho's acts.

"I will." Hoseok smiled.

Of corse it was fake, but no one could do anything about it after all his best friend and boyfriend just left. Xiouli also lost her best friend, who knew when they would come back.

Yoongi and Min were sleeping on each other. Min had her head on Yoongi's shoulder, and Yoongi had his head on her head. Their snores were quiet but noticeable. They were on a KTX, headed to Daegu. It was quite expensive for both, but it was needed.

"Excuse me miss." A man said as he hit Min on the shoulder.

She jumped startled waking Yoongi up too.

"My phone fell." The man pointed at her feet.

She picked up his phone and handed it to him. She saw the time said 8:15 am. That meant they were almost there. The man smiled at her and looked at Yoongi.

"Sorry again to bother." The man bowed and left.

Min and Yoongi looked at each other. They both sighed and rested their heads back. The KTX started slowing down little by little.

"We really slept for 3 hours?" Min asked as she gathered her things.

"Apparently." Yoongi shrugged.

They got up and grabbed their things from the compartment above them.

"It was 4am when we left." Min commented again.

"Should we call them?" Yoongi asked as he gripped his phone tighter.

"No, their in class." Min sighed disappointed.

They went on with their way. Carrying their bags outside to the train station. They hurried to get some transportation. Someone who'd take them to the hospital.

"To the 가톨릭대학병원 (idk how to say that, it's an actual hospital in Daegu.)" Min said lazily.

The driver of the cab nodded. Yoongi stared at his phone. It was like he waited for a text, but he knew he wasn't getting it since like Min said everyone was in class.

"We'll call them when school is over." Min smiled right when he saw his worried look.

Yoongi could only nod. No matter how many times she said that Yoongi was like he still expected a call or text.

"Do you think we should call them?" Hoseok asked as they walked down the halls.

"No they need some time with their family. Plus maybe their asleep?" Xiouli said as she held onto his phone.

Joon-Ho walked right next to Hoseok, sad.

"And if not then they'll call." He finally hopped into the conversation.

"Do you really think that?" Hoseok asked Joon-Ho.

He wasn't so sure, but still nodded.

"I hope that's soon." Xiouli sobbed silently.

They all went to their next class and went on with their day. Hoping that Yoongi and Min called them soon.

"The men your father got a loan from cane to get their pay back, but your father didn't have the money. They both got in an argument that soon became a fight. Yoongi, your father tried stopping them, but I guess he wasn't strong enough to. They both got hit in really painful ways. Your father had an Arryhythmia attack right at the moment. The men ran away right at the moment. We had to take them both to the hospital. We thought they'd be fine but your father-" Min's mother spoke sounding guilty.

She fidgeted with her fingers, and kept sighing. Her eyes were red, showing that she cried, and her face was pale.

"Have you eaten mom?" Min asked.

The woman shook her head sideways. Signaling she hasn't. Min sighed really deeply and looked over at Yoongi, who was thinking deeply about her mom's story.

"Where's my dad?" He finally asked as he shook his head too.

"Room 456." Min's mom pointed at the stairs.

Yoongi nodded and left without a word. He didn't know if his mom was there or not, but he didn't have time to investigate. He took a step up in the stairs every 5 seconds. His legs still aches, but he needed to hurry up. He couldn't stop the tears coming down from his cheeks as he thought about the last time he saw his father. They had a fight, so he ran away to Seoul and made a life there.

Back at school couldn't stop but hate the world for taking Yoongi away from him. Like it was mentioned, when it was about family the least it can take to calm things out is a month, and knowing that it's a double hit.... they'll probably never come back.

For the four of the little friend group this was something difficult. The thing that matters the most tho, is the money in which they will pay everything. That was the main reason everyone started to suffer.

Everyone knows this will be a hard time... but they have no idea how new this is for me..... it's too new.