never ending

(Ok, so here's what I'm going to do. The more smut my book has the more words the chapter names will have. Get your hobi water and a pic of namjesus... its gonna be too much, I might even cringe myself, but wutev... babai)

Yoongi and Hoseok were cuddling on Hoseok's bed. Yoongi couldn't take out Xiouli's words. The fact that she said... I don't love you did affect him. He didn't know how she suddenly hates him... or at least that's what it seemed like.

"Lisa.." Hoseok suddenly murmurs.

That grabbed Yoongi's attention. Why would he do that?

"Why is she-?" Hoseok kept talking loudly.

His words buzzed into Yoongi and made him worry.

"What the freak did you do now?" Hoseok seemed to be saying out loud everything he thought.

Unconsciously biting his lip. He wasn't thinking dirty or anything, he was just frustrated. Lisa had closed the dance studio but left an original copy of some document inside. She needed it, but she was already late. So she decided to call her friend and how she has made a mess.

"Gosh!" Hoseok shouted and sat up startling Yoongi.

"Woah what happened!?" Yoongi asked concerned.

"Nothing..." Hoseok looked away a bit embarrassed for what he did.

He had never just randomly shouted out things... his behavior was unusual.

"Why are you so interested in Lisa?" Yoongi crossed his arms.

His question wasn't literal, he was just playing around.

"I'm not... she just made a mess tho." Hoseok said as he lifted his leg.

"Who cares tho." Yoongi said pulling his head back.

Hoseok had sat on Yoongi's lap. Almost touching his crotch. 2 hours had past since they had their little session in the kitchen and Hoseok already wanted more.

"Yoongi, how did you like taking control for once?" Hoseok asked as he moved his hips.

The friction sent vibrations up onto Yoongi's shoulders. Hoseok leaned his face a little bit closer everytime he moved. Their noses were touching when Yoongi suddenly felt that nice pain he always does. The pleasure over ran the pain, but it still hurt him.

"How did you like fucking me mercilessly?" Hoseok kept going.

Everytime he spoke their lips brushed together. Yoongi could smell his breath, it was fresh and sweet.

"How would you like to do it again?" He finally asked before connecting their lips again.

Yoongi didn't answer, he didn't move, he didn't do anything but sit there closing his eyes feeling Hoseok move his lips. Both Hoseok and Yoongi had now growing tents below them. Everytime Hoseok moved his hips again, they'd brush into each other making them groan.

"I want you... I need you..." Hoseok said as he stood up to take his clothes off.

Yoongi again didn't move. His body ached and his eyes were closing little by little.

"Fine, don't do anything." Hoseok stormed off.

He shut the bathroom door close and sat next to the sink. He still had his shirt on and his boxers. He quickly pulled them down, letting his hard member spring out. Hoseok didn't waist anytime, as he went straight to stroke it. He held his lips tight to prevent any noise coming out, but his groans couldn't be stopped.

"Mmmm... Y-Yoongi-" he quietly moaned out.

All Hoseok could ever do when he did anything like that was imagine his lover touching him, teasing him, doing everything that he loves. The images made him stroke faster, then he remembered what Yoongi had donde to make him come. He tightened his grip and fastened his pace making him completly forget his silence.