Double News

Yoongi pouted as he felt his boyfriend pull him away. His strong hands wrapped in his small arms, and his eyes not looking at him. He knew it wasn't what is seemed, but just the fact that they stopped made him sad.

Hoseok finally looked back at Yoongi with a full on drunk and ready smirk. Telling Yoongi exactly what he wanted. He didn't know if it was a good idea since he was still drunk, and he really got intense.

"Please?" Hoseok asked as he saw Yoongi's worried look.

The two finally looked straight into each other's eyes, and realized how lustful they really were. The sudden tension got them turned on more then what they were already. So Yoongi nodded, he took a deep breath and waited for Hoseok's touch.

"Don't worry I'll try to go slow this time." Hoseok smiled and pushed Yoongi off his lap.

Yoongi was now standing with his legs spread apart. He wasn't really sure why, until he saw Hoseok trying hard to take off his pants. So he slut dropped and helped him. Hoseok smirked and changed his reaction to a smile.

Yoongi finally slipped his pants and underwear down at the same time. He admired Hoseok a little and then grabbed his member. He stroke it, feeling the precum that was slowly starting to leak off from him.

"Just do it already." Hoseok said and caressed his cheek.

Yoongi obeyed and dropped to his knees, slowly leaning in. He gently kissed the top, and looked up at Hoseok. Who had pink sweaty cheeks. He felt the hand that caressed him before pull on his hair. Hoseok took advantage of that and pushed his head so that he'd take him in fully.

"Mmm.... kitten, please." Hoseok begged as he felt his kitten gag.

Yoongi was just startled that he couldn't move. So in the same position he looked up at Hoseok with his eyes and started moving, grabbing the parts he couldn't take in with his hands.

"Ahhh.... y-yes like t-that." Hoseok chanted as he finally felt the movement.

As his kitten heard him like it, he immediately started using his tongue. Circling it at the top, somehow. Hoseok was astonished by his abilities, and enjoyed it. Yoongi bobbed his head at a pretty fast speed, now tasting the precum mixed with his saliva. The liquids both starting to drip down his chin, making him feel wet and colder then he was. Not only that but he also wanted something, as his pants were now tighter and he felt himself hard.

"Hobi?" He said making Hoseok shot his eyes open and look down at him.

He saw him as he looked with puppy eyes. His innocent look made him want him more, so he pushed him up and sat him on his lap.

"But what about y-" Yoongi was cut off when he felt Hoseok kiss his jawline.

He went down from there to his neck, and started biting his skin all over. Sucking on it from time to time, leaving more darker shades of purple in his neck then there already was. It hurt Yoongi a little, since by now his skin was sensitive, but he wanted to show all those that were drooling over him that he was Hoseok's, he was taken, that nobody could ever step near him without Hoseok being there to hold his hand tight. No matter who it was.

"H-Hobi..." he again interrupted what was happening.

"Mhm?" He hummed and looked up at him.

"It's hot in here." He simply uttered and looked down.

Hoseok looked directly at his chest and slid his hands to the edge of his shirt. Taking it off little by little. The sudden hit of air made Yoongi shiver a bit, but the heat of the moment got him warmer.