Shorties

This is just a few short ideas that aren't long enough for their own respective chapters.

Enjoy!

***

Shorties: (PTX)

Shorties: (PTX)

Mitch finished getting dressed, and put on his heels before leaving his dressing room.

Kirstin was waiting right outside, with Ben recording.

"Hey, Kirst!" Mitch said, happy to see her.

She hugged him, then pouted. "You look so good. But it's ruined because you won't even let me be near your height."

"Sorry, dear," Mitch said, not feeling bad for her.

Matt came over to them. "Kirstie, you do look taller than normal." Then, he perked up slightly. "Wait, how about this. You still look so good. You both like being taller. You both look taller than average now." He smiled. "So be happy. It's what you like. You can be happy if you don't make it into a competition."

"Okay," Kirstin said. She looked much happier now. Matt had always been the peacemaker.

Suddenly, Scott walked out of his dressing room.

Mitch and Kirstin both looked up and greeted him.

He smiled down at the pair. "Hey, shorties."

---

Everything: (Koko)

Everything: (Koko)

Kevin walked into his sister's room, Leigh trailing behind him.

"Hey, Candy," he said.

She looked over at him. "Hey. Who's this?"

Kevin put his hand on Leigh's back, guiding her into the room. He looked at his sister, and took note of the spark of jealousy in her eyes as she stared at Leigh.

"This is my new girlfriend," he told her.

Candice tipped her head to the side, studying Leigh. The annoyed look deepened as she took her in. "Well, I guess looks aren't everything."