What now

My whole body felt numb for the next 24hrs, mer came over and tried to talk to me but I just didn't listen to her. I had my mom and hunt come over but I just wasn't in the right place of mind.
"Eve, we have to meet the officers soon" I heard him tell me but all I did was sit there. This whole thing has me out of sync.
"Evelyn Marie Avery, snap out of it love, I can't have you like this"he lifts my chin and all I saw was worry in his grey eyes
"We're supposed to get married this Saturday, I don't have a job, I'm being framed for something I didn't do, I'm numb Henry" he engulfed me in a hug
"It's ok, everything will work out eve, thrust me love"
"I am, I'm just worried and I want to know who would do this to me"
"And we will, and I'll make sure to bury them"
"I love you"
"I love you too sweetheart" he took my hand and we walked out the door.

Once I walked into my Richards office I saw more people and my heart rate stopped.
"Good morning ms Avery, you know these people correct" Richard pointed at my commanding officer along with morcos, and my second in command.
"Good to see you ms Avery, " my commanding officer stood up and saluted me and I returned his salute
"It's good to see you eve" morcos told me and I felt Henry tense up
"This is my girlfriend, marina"
"Hi, I'm Evelyn, this is my fiancé Henry" I introduced myself to her and introduced Henry to both of them.
We talked for two hours, we got everything done and half of them went to the court house, while the other half went to the FBI.
As I sat there, Henry took marina to get some coffee, leaving me alone with morcos
"I like him"
"Me too"
"He's good for you"
"I know, marina seems nice"
"She is, she tells me off"
"That's what you need"
"Eve, she's pregnant"
"I noticed, congratulations"
"Thank you" he seemed nervous
"You'll be ok, just think with your head not your dick and you'll be happy"
He started to laugh, and marina appeared and she didn't look too good, I got up and rushed towards her.
"Hey sit down" he helped me sit her down and her blood pressure was low
"When's the last time you ate"
"I can't keep nothing down"
"I'm gonna call dr Martello ok, she's an OB"
"It's ok eve, I'm fine"
"No your not, here eat this" she gave me a look but when she saw that it was chocolate she ate it.
"Here, this is tea, Steph my sister in law drank it while she was pregnant and it calmed her down"
"Thank you eve"
"No problem sweetie" I saw her color return, while I called the doctor.
Once I got the ok, I turned to them
"This is the address, go and she'll see you soon"
"Thank you Evelyn, I really mean it"
They both got up and before they left morcos told me he'll let me know about marina.
"What happened" Henry asked me when he came back
"She's pregnant and she's not feeling well, I send her to see Martello"
"That's nice, but we need to talk about something else"
"What"
"Our wedding"
"Henry, I would love to marry you, but I just don't feel like having a big ceremony, can we just do it just us and our family"
"Great minds think alike, I'll get everything ready, and when this blows over I'll give you the biggest wedding your heart desires"
"All I want is you" we bumped our foreheads together just looking into each other's eyes.
We went home and got everything done for Saturday.

While Evelyn and Henry were prepping for their wedding, I was setting everything for my dear wifes downfall. Unfortunately it was gonna take them about a year in a half but I'm gonna make sure I get my heir before she goes into prison. I found another set of pills and I switched them out.
It was just a matter of hours before charges were dropped, her legal team is just that good.
Ring ring
"Lewis here"
"We need you in the conference room" my dear father ran the hospital, well step father. That old man hated my guts just as much as I hated him
I walked towards the conference room, where the other partners more like idiots in general sat down.
"It's come to my attention that ms Avery was framed, they were able to verify that she was in the Middle East when the embezzlement started, besides fake paper trail leading to her, absolutely nothing connects her to this"
"We need to apologize to her and we can't loose her, my sources tell me that Hawthorne is wanting to talk to her, we can't loose her" a woman said in the background
"We loose her and this hospital looses funding, and her hands are worth a million dollar" greedy assholes I thought to myself
"Don't forget, she has Harrington in her side and he alone can bury us, he can bring this whole hospital down and give it to her as a present" another old man said out loud
"We can't loose her period, we need to apologize to her, and pray she forgives us" yeah but which of you are gonna go apologize to her again I thought.
"Look ever since she arrived here, our ED has been successful and is now a trauma center, we loose her and we no longer have a trauma surgeon or center, I have a plan but I need all of you to agree with it, no complaints no drama" Carlson my dear old man said
"We'll not only apologize to her but make her a partner, the ED would be hers alone" I looked around waiting for these old turds complain but I heard none.
"Do we agreed" I said out loud
"Agreed" was what I heard all around the table, Evelyn Avery is one woman no one wants to loose, one woman who gets respect without asking.
" I'll talk to her, legal do what you need to do, you have till 4 to finish the proposal" he got up and we all walked out the office.

Once I got back to my office I called my dear wife
"Let's celebrate" I told her once she answered the phone
"And what exactly are we celebrating"
"Nothing, I just want to take my beautiful wife out for the night, and she can suck my dick during our limo ride" I heard her moans, the little bitch had no idea of my plans.
"I'll go without panties if, and only if you buy me this cute little Cartier necklace I saw today"
"Anything my love" I hung up, smiling to myself. Oh dear wife if you only knew.

The Harrington estate was packet with fresh flowers and oh sweet baby yoda I was getting nervous.
I decided on having the ceremony here, by the gazebo, where he told me for the first time that he loved me, where he sat with me when I found out about grandma, where he held me tight the night before I left to the army.
Mom and Beatrice were making dinner while I held my baby sister in law
Lily was cute as a button, she looked just like Henry, even her grey eyes.
"You look good holding a baby" I looked up to see Emma
"Hey your here, come sit with me"
We talked for a few till dinner was ready. I passed the baby back to Beatrice and I sat down next to henry and on the other side of me sat Emma.
We invited the Martellos, not only because she saved my niece but something about Emma. Dinner time was amazing, we all talked we laughed, and joked around. I looked around and saw Alex with Steph and their babies
Sil with Jess, while Caroline threw food on the floor and she just laughed.
My mom with hunt, I never saw that coming. But mom told me that in her heart daddy was always gonna be there, but she had room for one more.
Derek and Mer, she was showing now , both looked happy, mer still didn't want to get married, but she loved him.
I laid my head on his shoulder as I saw my family gathered around me, tomorrow I'll be his wife.
My happy thoughts came crashing down when I heard the door bell ring. I got nervous and Emma held my hand
"It's ok" and I calmed down
"Evelyn, can you join us in the office" Richards voice ran and my feet felt numb again.
I walked into his office to see agents and the hospital's directors.
"What's going on" I asked
That's when the agent started to inform us that they found out I was being framed, and the timeline didn't make sense since they've verified my whereabouts.
Charges were being dropped but they were now looking more into it.
"I would like to apologize ms Avery, I know this was a stressful time and I can't loose you, I know a simple apology won't due justice, but we're offering you this" he handed me a contract, which I just didn't want to read at the moment. I was hurt beyond words and a simple paper won't fix this.
"Thank you, I'll have my lawyer read it, and I'll be in touch with you" as I said this he begun to sweat,
"Evelyn please, reconsider, and let me know, your a talented surgeon and I don't want to loose you, you walk and half of the ED walks with you. Take your time, let me know" he all but bowed and walked out the office.
Richard was reading the contract, he was in deep though.
"Their offering you the whole Emergency department, pay increase, and partnership"
"I don't want to think about it, look into it and once I feel confident I'll take it ( I hugged Henry around his waist) right now I just wanna get married with this idiot and have my friends and family here"
I felt his arms around me and a heard a small chuckle
"Ok, let's get you married" he said, while we walked towards the kitchen.
By 10pm I made my way to the back house, into my old room
And noticed fresh white roses and a note
"I love today and tomorrow and always"
I smiled, my chest felt better, my heart felt full of love and happiness
That night I dreamt with my dad and grandma
"About time, that boy better treat you good or I will hunt him till he dies" I heard grandma tell me while I laid on dads lap.

Miles away, my whole body ached but I sat down while I read tonight's news. I read the article where they cleared Evelyn fucken Avery of all charges and wish her dumb ass a happy wedding to the most eligible bachelor Henry.
I could feel a sneer, god how I hate that bitch
One day, one day I'll get her ass back
She fucked my dads life and now she marries the man that should've been mines
Mock my words she'll pay one way or another