Vows

Marie Avery
When my husband died, I didn't think we'll be able to get this far.
I sat down on the bed thinking what to do, i really debated on calling Catherine and letting her know, but I couldn't risk her finding out. I remember looking at my son and daughter, with sadness in their eyes, i needed to get out of here for their sakes. When i applied to any job available i made sure it was far from here, i wanted to start over again with my children.
Housekeeping wasn't my ideal job but when i met Beatrice and i let her know about my kids, she offered to pay for their school. It was a blessing in disguise
I got to make a home with them and provided them a better education
They made friends and found love.
They grew up here, they met their grandmother here
They fought, they joked, they loved, they smiled, my heart was beyond happy with my last minute decision to take this job. Funny part was, i never actually applied for the job, i just got an email from Beatrice.
I saw my son, with his two kids and a wonderful wife, an amazing career. He looks just like his dad, and his learned to be a great man just like him. I don't think money has ever played with his heart, it didn't damage him, it made him the man he is. He learned a lot from Catherine, and even though she wasn't happy with our marriage she made it up with her grandchildren.
As I hear his laughter am proud of my son, as I watch my daughter my heart filled with joy.
She was more Avery than a Ramirez, and I wouldn't change her for anything. She had
her father's determination, her grandmothers wit, but she has my loving nature.
Henry comes next to her and wraps his arms around her and I see nothing but love. They didn't have the best relationship, but even with the years, it's still there within them.
His been around, his everything I never wanted for my daughter but he's everything she needs.
He's mean
She's sweet
He's powerful and attacks without remorse
She's calm and then she attacks and breaks your nose
He's hard headed but so is she
One way or another they balance each other out.
I'm proud of both of them, but Evelyn she's something else.
She enlisted
She served her country
She got her dream job
She's worked harder for what she wants.
She took Catherine's words and made them her own.
I smiled at myself and I'm overwhelmed with what's to come in the future.
"You ok" hunt ask me
"Yeah, I'm just looking at my children all grown up. You know eve always wanted a beach wedding, but she choose this house, because it's where she met him, it's where he told her what she means to him. Where he held her the night before she left, this house has their memories. My baby girl isn't a baby, she's a grown woman" my eyes burned with tears I wasn't ready to let go.
"He'll take care of her, if he doesn't we know she can take care of herself" his half ass joke made me laugh. That afternoon Henry walked in with a broken nose I knew, I didn't need to listen to his father yell at him.
I saw Richard and Beatrice, laughing with them. I was so grateful she gave me this opportunity to work here, send them to school here, make a home with them.
If it wasn't for her, my children wouldn't be this happy with their lives. Owen wrapped his arms around me and kissed the top of my head
"They'll be fine sweetheart, the Avery heirs know what they want and who they want, and they have their mamas will"
"I know" I laid my head on his chest and just stood and watched my children become adults with their own families.

Those were last night thoughts, today I stood looking at my daughter in her wedding dress looking beautiful.
Her tattoos were lightly visible but they were amazing and they ment so much to her. They represent her and her feelings.
"Mom, what if I can't be a good wife" she was questioning herself, she started to fiddle with her vail
"Amor ( I grabbed her face with both my hands) your an amazing woman, a talented surgeon, a great daughter and sister, never doubt yourself. It's something you learn as you go"
"Are you sure mama"
"Si amor, I'm sure, now let me walk you down the aisle" she smiled at me and a small tear appeared on those hazel eyes of hers.
Alexander Avery
I saw my beautiful wife nurse my son, and those blue eyes of hers filled with laughter and tenderness toward our son. When I met her she was stuck up, or so I believed. But she was just looking out for herself, she was strong and independent and fierce. The first time I kissed her I knew I never wanted to let go. I worked hard to make sure I could provide for her, made sure I was man enough for her, made sure I always made her smile. She was everything I've ever wanted. She laughed with my sister and my chest hurts knowing she's no longer my baby sister. She has her own job, her own money, she knows what she wants, and she wants him and all his flaws.
The first time I saw him looking at her, I just fucken knew it wasn't just a crush. He fell in love with that girl who had a stain on her shirt because she just needed her coffee. He denied having any feelings towards her, but he always had his eyes on her, when she talked with Sebastian I saw the anger and jealousy in his face. When I found out he went to grandmother, my blood boiled, and as much as I told him he will never marry my sister, well here we are.
It took a lot for me not to rush him and put him in the hospital during our aspen trip, and then a few months ago.
But when I walked into his office and saw that she broke his nose I was fine. She was short but had mothers temper along with all her training she didn't need me to defend her, and when she needed me I turned into an ass. It took her leaving for me to understand why, when she came back for my graduation I fully understood more and I was proud of her. She never relied on grandmothers money, she made her own, she worked hard.
Their love never faded after all these years, and it almost came to an end
But he fought hard, not only for her but for our forgiveness. He did everything possible to show her and mother and i, he loved her, he all but kissed out asses.
'Alex, i need you to take a look at the contract i got earlier, make sure theirs no loop holes" she asked me while she looked down at my daughter while playing with her.
"Why him" Henry asked her, and she was quick to turn around.
"Because all you want is my money, and he's in charge of my money"
"I'm gonna be your husband"
"And his my brother, what's your point henry" and they started to bicker. I just sat back and laughed.
Steph sat next to me and laid her head on my shoulder.
"They all ready argue like an old married couple"
"Hard headed idiots"
"Yeah but they care and love each other, I mean that's how these two happened"
"Wanna argue again and make two more"
"I love you I do, but no thank you" in wrapped my arms around her and laughed with her.
I smiled at last nights events, and then I heard my mom telling her not to cry, as I turned around I saw how grown up she was.