Plans and deception

Leland Lewis
Once I heard that the hospital was having an emergency meeting I knew they found out. As I lay with astoria next to me, her silky blond hair and smooth skin, brought my dick to life. I fucked her hard and I didn't care that she yelled for me to stop, I needed this, I needed to get her pregnant, I needed her to just shut the fuck up.
"Stop you hurting me" she yelled, I shoved her head into the mattress
"Shut the fuck up" I whispered into her ear and all I heard were small whimpers. Once I was done I got up and showered
When I got out I was dressed and she threw a book at me. I rushed towards her and smacked her across the face
"Don't you ever try that shit with me again(I yelled at her while holding her hair) do you understand me ( she nodded, and I let go of her hair) get ready we need to go to the hospital" she ran towards the bathroom.
As she made her way out the bathroom
She sat down to do her makeup
"You can't transfer anything to the ER"
"Why not, I thought the plan was to set up Evelyn"
"We can't, they've found out and the ER records are being checked first, set them up for the OBGY and peds department"
"Fine" she applied her lipstick and double checked herself in the mirror.
As we made our way into the hospital, I saw Evelyn standing by the door talking to one of the directors. She looked beautiful, if only I wasn't married to this bitch I've done anything to get her attention, but I was married but she was still single.
"Go into my office I'll meet you there" I told astoria and she rolled her eyes and left. I made my way towards her and she smiled at me
"Good morning ms Avery"
"Good morning, I've given our paperwork to them already"
"I see, would you like to have some coffee with me" she looked at me and started to play with something on her hand.
"I'm sorry, I have a prior engagement, but thank you" and she walked away from me.
God that woman was beautiful and smart
"You can look but she's off the market" I turned to see Michaels
"What do you mean"
"She's engaged to Henry Harrington" well shit there goes my plans
"That's one fine piece of ass"
"No doubt, but last thing you need is to have Harrington come after you"
"True, I gotta go"
I opened my door and saw my wife sitting on my chair making the small changes I've asked for.
"Honey I have some very bad news for you" I told her as I sat on the opposite side
"Your Henry Harrington is getting married to the Avery heiress" her eyes turned to slits and anger ran through her.
"I don't care" but her body language said something else.
"Anyways this is the last turn around, we have to wait a couple of months to move again"
"Fine, I think we have enough to live comfortably for years to come" she said walking towards me, she pulled on my tie and sat on top of me. She ran her tongue along my jaw line and down my neck. I grabbed her by the hair and got her on her knees
"You know what to do" and on dear lord did she know what to do
Once she was done I told her to go home. I recently found her birth control pills and I switched them out, she better get pregnant soon and that Baster should be mines. I logged into my account and transferred all the money into an off shore account, she didn't need to know this and she will won't be able to enjoy anything. She will be too busy in prison to do so. I cleared my computer to the point that it the feds checked they won't be able to find any traces, I was a wonderful hacker and everything was done through her IP number.
I laughed at my wonderful wife and her stupidity and my brilliant mind

Astoria
The son of bitch woke me up from my dream, while he was ramming himself into me all I can think of was henry.
Now that man can fuck me how hard he wanted without me complaining, he was that good.
When he told me I couldn't transfer any funds to the ER I was pissed off, I wanted to set that bitch up for fraud, and even though her brother would be able to keep her out of prison he would have a hard time doing so. I wanted to see her behind bars, to leave henry alone. I didn't care that I was married I still wanted him and only him. I saw her talking to someone while my dear husband tells me to go to the office and finish up the last transaction.
"Honey I have some very bad news for you" like what can he tell me, and when he dropped the bomb my whole body tensed up. That should've been me
I should be wearing that ring
I should've been mrs Harrington
Not that bitch
But fuck the plan he came up with, I came up with a plan of my own, I was plan everything on her.
She was going down, not us
She was gonna pay for taking what should've been mines.