3- chocolate covered clouds

its been about two weeks since youve started your job at the little cafe, and to say you loved it was an understatement. youve learned to make several tatsy treats, as well as delicious drinks, including smoothies, coffees, and teas. the best part about working at the cafe wasnt the nice pay, but the fun coworkers you had, which always lightened up the mood of the whole store. one of your coworkers names was melody, who had shoulder length, dirty blonde hair and soft green eyes. she was a super down to earth person and didnt shame you for anything, even supporting you for the littlest of things. 

by sheer coincidence, melody happened to be a stand user as well, her stands name being: [i write sins not tragedies], which appears as a black notebook with its name engraved on the cover in gold. its able to predict the future, which melody can change the outcome of by drawing in the book. though, it doesnt completely change the future, only altering the scenario so the outcome takes place at a later date.

and then there was margo, who instantly became your best friend over your shared loved of lollipops. working at the cafe at 19 years old, margo othellen has pale skin, covered in tattoos of either things she cherishes or stupid lil tattoo's she got on an impulse decision. She's got grey eyes naturally (but uses yellow contacts to better fit her style), and when she smiles she has a tooth missing (an incisor to be exact). Her neon, wavey yellow hair reaches her shoulders, framing her face in a cute way. Her iconic yellow, bomber jacket has tiny bees along the bottom rim of the jacket, which is always worn over her apron she wears for work. going against the dress policy for the cafe staff, margo opts to wear lace up platform boots, sometimes replacing the black laces with light up ones for fun. being the hopeless bisexual fashionista she was, margo is almost never seen without a cute bandana on the top of her head, keeping the hair out of her face as she works.

her stand, [radiohead], can hack almost any kind of technology or technical weapon, as well as stands. The hacking they can do is either: a) Turn off the availability of the stand's ability for a short while (approx: 15 seconds) or b) "delete" a smaller ability for a short while (approx: 25 seconds). 

(Example: Star Finger, Sheer Heart Attack, etc. To hack them, they must snap and finger gun in the direction of the stand/item or touch the stand/item.)

as a secondary ability, margos [radiohead] can send out a little bug, which latches onto the stand/stand user and can read what kind of abilities the stand has, but a VERY brief explanation of it. (ex: Naranica's Aerosmith: Toy Plane) It can also be used as a tracker, which goes away after a full day of use.

it seemed like sheer coincidence that your two coworkers were stand users just like you, but then again, stand users attract each other. to be honest, it was fun  being able to use your stands to help you during work. having given your balloons to small children as presents, you began to wonder where and when you manifested your stand for the first time, as it was all a hazy memory.

though, it didnt matter at the moment, since you were on job. "margo! i need some more whipped cream from the back!" you called to your friend.

"got it!" her cheery voice chirped back, appearing nex to you with a fresh can of whipped cream.

thanking her, you grabbed the can from her grasp and shook it up rapidly, squirting it into the iced coffee you had made for a customer. "order for 'amy'!" you announced, setting the cold coffee on the pick up counter.

a short girl stumbled up to the counter, snatching the drink with a smile before exiting the little cafe you worked at. sighing contently, you walked back to the register to take the next order, being greeted by an interesting looking high schooler. he was about the same height as you, maybe a little shorter. the guy had long black hair and pale skin, an emotionless expression dawning his face. his outfit was out of the ordinary as well, having belts and buckles all the way from his collar to the bottom of his black bakugan. none the less, he was a customer, so you were going to treat him like one.

swirling the apple flavored lollipop in your mouth, you smiled. "hey there! welcome to dragonflies, how may i help you today?"

the man looked briefly at your menu before looking back down, ordering a caramel cappuccino in a monotone voice. "alright!" you hummed, punching in his order to the register. "will that be all?"

he nodded, the exact amount of money needed to pay already on the counter. smiling warmly, you counted the cash and sorted the bills into the register, handing him the change. "thank you for your purchase! ill have your order ready in a bit, may i have your name?"

he turned to face you, "hazamada."

you internally seethed at his dull personality, though you didnt show it. "alright, hazamada, ill have your order done real quick!"

he nodded and trudged over to an empty chair by the window, pulling out a few notebooks from the satchel that hung from his shoulder and beginning to scribble random things in them, an upset expression scrunching his features. he must not have had a good day, you thought.

maybe you would strike up a conversation with hazamada, see how he was doing. well, you didnt know him, but its always nice to be asked if youre ok, even if its by a stranger. while you mixed hazamadas drink in a blender, you felt a pair of hands set themselves on your shoulders. "i see you eyeing that guy over there~!" melody hummed, grinning smugly.

"wha- i am not! he just looks like he had a rough day.." you grumbled, defending yourself.

"aww, is (y/n) worrying for a cute guy she doesnt even know? dont worry, im a hoe too.."

"melody! dont say that, youre not a hoe!"

"im a hoe for hot pockets if anything." she giggled, removing her hands from you.

"you should talk him up, get his number or something.." melody added, grabbing more cups from the shelves behind her. "and before you say some dumb shit like 'he's just a customer', i dont think youre gonna wanna pass up on a hottie like him."

you rolled your eyes, putting a lid onto hazamadas drink and finishing his order. "im not going to get his number- and like you already predicted i would say -he's just a customer that seems to have had a bad day, all im going to do is ask if everything is alright."

melody let out a cheeky 'uh-huh~' before taking over the register for you, allowing you to walk over to hazamadas seat with a welcoming smile. you set down his drink in front of him, to the exact right of the book he drew in. "excuse me," you muttered. "i noticed you were a little upset, are you alright?"

hazamada lifted his head to look at you, surprised you even approached him. "im.. im fine."

you tilted your head to the side, chewing on the remainder of the lollipop. "well, alright.." you dug into the front pocket of your apron, pulling out a cherry lollipop. "here's a sucker to make your day a little better anyway. have a nice morning, hazamada."

and with that, you left back to the counter to help melody, loudly groaning: "margo! im out of apple suckers!"

hnnngrh sorry i havent updated in a while, i was uninspired but here you go!

yes, ive used two of the ocs that i called for in my announcement, margo and melody!

margo is a little chaotic shit and melody is a laid back bean ready to  hold back y/n when she finna fight

go drink some water or i wont make jotaro a love interest

stay safe, love yourself, and goodnight!

~trash author