10- i dont have a warrant for my arrest i swear

im so sorry i havent posted a new chapter in a long time! i had no idea where to continue after i left off at you being found with seth by yukako!

anyway, im back! expect more chapters soon!

sorry this chapter isnt very good, ill edit everything later!

----------

being found by this crazy chick did not improve your mood in the slightest, and based on the way seth was glaring at her, it looked like he was about to absolutely maul her to pieces. in a quick attempt to save both your and seths behind, a sly excuse manifested in your mind. "yukako! there you are! i came out here to find you because koichi was trying to escape!"

your nervous stutter almost didnt convince her, and the fact that you were clinging onto seth, a much larger and more intimidating man, would most likely contradict your excuse greatly. why? well, if you were really out to find yukako, you would be running hand in hand with a man with a teary-eyed expression.

completely skeptical, as she should be, yukako folded her arms. "oh, really? then who is he?"

she gestured to seth, who was holding a dead smile on his face. "him?" you muttered. "oh, this is just my brother! i wanted to say hi real quick before i went off to find you!"

"that's great and all, but im still curious on how you managed to get out. i locked everything up tight, and if you managed to get out, then that means koichi could escape as well!"

you slapped your forehead. "that's why im out here trying to find you! i can run a lot faster than koichi, and i tried catching him, but he escaped my grasp! you gotta go get him if youre trying to keep him in that damn house!"

seth narrowed his eyes at you as if to say 'watch your language', though you ignored him. yukako seemed to slowly buy your lie, eyes widening as her arms came to rest at her sides. "are you lying to me? i know you would most likely help him escape if you managed to get out somehow."

"well," oh god, this is gonna hurt, "i saw how much love and care you put into shaping him into the ideal man! and the love you both share is like none ive ever seen before, and while i envy that, i wouldnt want to do anything to jinx it! so, hurry!"

yukako, no longer questioning if you were lying or not, said no further words as she sprinted int eh direction of the house koichi was still unfortunately locked up in. which reminded you, you had to go get help for the poor kid!

though, before you could even get a word out of your mouth, a harsh slap landed itself on the back of your head, which would most likely leave a stinging mark later. "ow- what the hell was that for!" you screeched, rubbing your skull.

seth slapped your head again, clearly upset. "i dont care if youre gay or bi or pan or whatever the hell you are, you do NOT run off with some random chick and go have a poly-relationship with whoever that koichi kid is! do you hear me?! and you dont curse either!"

"I WAS KIDNAPPED, YOU SHALLOW PIG! DID YOU NOT UNCOVER THAT LIKE TWO MINUTES AGO!"

seth took a step back from surprise, only to lean forward to encase you in a tight hug. "sorry! that lady just made it out like that wasnt the case! i just thought you had a bad hookup!"

"are you KIDDING ME? LITERAL SECONDS AGO I SAID 'i was kidnapped' AND YOU JUST ASSUMED I SAID THAT TO COVER UP THE FACT I HAD A BAD HOOKUP? DONT TEST ME SETH, ILL SHRED YOU TO PIECES AND USE YOUR BONES AS SPRINKLES FOR A SHIT CAKE!"

he pet your head, pulling you off to the side of the sidewalk to calm you down, as it was already clear enough you were causing a scene. "shh, im sorry i said that, calm down. i dont need a warrant for my arrest."