ARTEMIS 02

𝓐𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓶𝓲𝓼 𝓖𝓸𝓷𝔃𝓪𝓵𝓮𝓼

Jayshie is as pretty and adorable as ever. In fact, she may be even cuter than what I have remembered. Have I been gone too long? No, it's only been two days. Whenever you see Jayshie, she has this dark and dreadful aura that can make anyone tremble in fear. You already know not to fuck with her. Meanwhile, when you look at her side, she is accompanied by one childish and immature Schy Chadler. It's not Schy if he's not childish all the time, regardless of the situation. 

You can tell that this union of two opposing energies balances each other out. If one ever falls out of proportion, the other one deflates all of that. This is a good, tough love-hate relationship. This synergy of immaturity and unfuckwitability is certainly a sight to behold. Pinagmamasdan ko lang sila as they advance toward the direction of the cafeteria. Hindi nila ako nakikita pagkat madilim sa gawi ko. I'm scouting them from a distance. I want to get closer, but I'm still rebuilding my confidence.

I watched them intensely with great interest as they quarreled. "Dalian mo na!" Jayshie threatened Schy as she glared at him. Even I can feel the stares of deathly gaze she's sending out to him. His boots must be trembling in fear! But knowing Schy, he doesn't care that much. Almost everyone knows that Jayshie has a soft spot for him.

"Tatarakan ko ng chopsticks 'yang lalamunan mo!" she added. Sa interaksyon nila sa isa't isa, mapagkakamalan mo talagang nasa isang relasyon sila pero ayoko maging ma-issue. Ganyan lang talaga if you care for a person a lot, it is because you are comfortable being like that in front of them. I may say I'm envious, but I have them already. I can't feel envy if it's me! Narinig kong sumigaw nanaman si Jayshie gamit ang maldita niyang boses. Schy's lucky that she doesn't usually cast a rain of curses, or else he would be regretting every action he takes against her.

Mannerisms ni Jayshie is mapagkakamalan mo talagang takas siya sa bilibid sa paraan ng pananalita niya, nasanay na rin naman ako sa paraan ng pananalita niya, as well as yun ugali niya. I don't mind her words as long as she's being herself. People who stab you in the front are better than people who stab you in the back. She's honestly one of the individuals whom, if you take a first look, or I mean first impressions, you could already trust. I guess she's just one of the freak anomalies of the world, in a wholesome way.

They are headed in my direction. It is awfully dark in here, but at least I could hide and slowly gain confidence. From the distance, I could already tell Schy was shivering in the darkness of where they were about to head. Schy has always been like this since the day I met him. He may have grown up significantly, but he is still as immature as he was then.

"A-Ayoko, may mumu sa loob, huhu!" Mangiyak-ngiyak na si Schy habang nakakapit ng mahigpit sa dulo ng damit ng nayayamot na si Jayshie. Sa paghila niya sa damit ni Jayshie ay halos mapunit na ang damit niya.

"Fine! Dapat hindi na lang kita sinama! Sakit ka lang sa ulo!" She firmly exclaimed in a scary tone. She rolled her charcoal eyeballs upright. She has a habit of rolling her eyeballs when she's irritated and annoyed. Sometimes it can be a sign of her frustration, but other times it can be a sign of utter care.

I can mentally hear Jayshie's shirt ripping apart. Is Schy clinging to her because he's scared, or is he doing this on purpose? No, no way Schy is thinking of unclothing Jayshie! He's not capable of thinking like that yet. He's immature and innocent. Though the way he's pulling her shirt is only making her body shape pop. And yet Schy is oblivious to the situation he's making with his grabbing. Gosh, he never got rid of his grabby hands as well, geez. If he could prove his mannerism useful, then we could tolerate this behavior, but nothing positive has come out of it yet. Not even to Jayshie, as it has mostly been infuriating on her part.