HOLD ACCOUNTABLE

𝓙𝓪𝔂𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓮 𝓩𝓲𝓷 𝓥𝓮𝓵𝓪𝓼𝓺𝓾𝓮𝔃

Damn this, Franco! He is an aggressive driver, which makes me freaking nervous. I don't want to die in a car accident. He stopped and parked his Bugatti Veyron Masory Vivere. His car is pretty expensive. What if I smash this car with a baseball bat and spike his head with it?

"What do you want?" I enraged and crossed my arms across my chest. I lift my head a little so our eyes will meet. Why the hell am I too short?

"Ikaw ba o si Schy?" He gritted his teeth and clenched his jaw. His eyes were filled with burning fire, but I could feel his emptiness in his voice. He seems to have lived in a catastrophe all his life.

"What are you talking about?" I was thrown into confusion. What does he mean? Is he trying to imply something?

He hissed and smirked. "Wag ka ng magmaangmaangan pa! Simula ng lumipat sa ka WCIS nagkandaleche-leche na ang lahat!" He was fuming mad and roared like a wild tiger.

I stared at him boredly. I'm a crime magnet, but I'm not a criminal. I swear to God that I never kill any unknown specie. I am a badass and a rule-breaker, young lady, but I never commit a single crime.

"I'm not a killer! Why are you blaming me? Wala ka bang ibang masisi bukod sa akin? Bakit hindi mo na lang tanggapin na wala na sila? Hindi mo naman hawak ang kapalaran nila!" I resent him to death. How dare he blame me?

I formed my right hand into a fist. The thing that I hated the most was when a pathetic, unknown species blamed me without asking if I really committed such a thing.

"Tanggapin? That's bullshit! You and Schy killed them! Why? Anong kasalanan nila sa inyo? Ano masaya ka ba?" He flashed a turbulent face and burst with flame. He lifted me violently with my necktie. Shit! He didn't mean it. He's just provoking me. He ghastly tightened his grip and leaned on my face.

"Tell me!" he fumed.

"I didn't!" I shouted back in a well-founded tone. I lift my fist to punch him right in the ass face.

"Fuck!" he profaned, cupping his cheeks. He was taken aback and glared at me. Serves him right.

A phone rang, but it wasn't my ringtone; it was his. He glared at me with an intensely burning fire with his hazel brown eyes before he answered the call. He kept his distance for privacy matters. My fist hurts, but I don't care. I'm used to this kind of situation.

I covered my nose with my bare hand. What the hell is that? I inhaled some strong offensive odors from the surroundings. Tinignan ko ang mga sapatos ko kung nakatapak ba ako ng unknown stinky specie pero wala. Hinanap ko ang amoy at sinundan kung saan ito nanggagaling. Franco's car stinks. I kicked the trunk, and it automatically opened.

That was pretty amazing and shocking. There's a cadaver in his luggage compartment. The rotten, cold corpse was infected with maggots. I can't identify who she is since her body undergoes decomposition. Apprehensiveness and fear engulfed my whole system. My knee trembled and fell to the ground.

Nagpalit-palit ang tingin ko sa bangkay at kay Franco. Shit! Is he freaking A? Is he going to kill me too? I don't want to die yet! I still have missions to accomplish.

Nagsimula na ang sinok ko dahil sa pinaghalong nerbyos at takot. Damn these hiccups! I stared at Franco, who was also shocked. Wait! Is he shocked because I found out his dark secrets and stink? Now I understand. He is trying to put the blame on us to keep himself in a safe zone. He killed his freaking friends and other unknown species and set us up. He's framing us! He's A!